Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

There are 4 million new young voters this year. They're not voting for Republicans.
And their lack of experience and education coupled with the over-production of the hormones of youth will eventually evolve correctly to political homeostasis.

Well that's true.

I guess the juries will decide, eh?

Sure, a jury comprised of 6-12 Trump-haters. That's already been planned, even before the trial.

But it's good to see someone who still has faith in our judicial system. :laughing0301:

There are 4 million new young voters this year. They're not voting for Republicans.

So are you going to steal all four million of their votes and cast them for Biden too?

You'd better get busy, bro.

Sure, a jury comprised of 6-12 Trump-haters. That's already been planned, even before the trial.

But it's good to see someone who still has faith in our judicial system. :laughing0301:

I don't but as I've said, for me I consider it Karma. Let Trump be judged by the system he earlier supported.

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.

Ashli Babbitt.

We know that you loony MAGAts want to destroy our Constitutional government. That's what Jan 6th was all about. It didn't work.............FAILURES again. :heehee:

Yet it is YOU fascists who want to censor speech, disarm the population, and mandate vaccines.

DURRRRRR

The Democrat Ku Klux Klan also lynched quite a few white Republicans too. It took a white Republican senator from Missouri to introduce an Anti-Lynching Bill to Congress in 1918, and it passed through the House of Representatives in 1922. (Leonidas Dyer)
Hop back into your time machine.

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.
Leftards are a bunch of snowflakes.

Hey - they've been told again and again, "your game, your rules".

They didn't heed the warning.

Now they get whatever they get.

No mercy.

I thought you guys said conservatives were dangerous insurrectionists. What happened? Are they pussies who never do anything, or are they violent extremists? You can have it both ways.
Their ideology is dangerous, but the people tasked to pull it off are pussies....which is why you folks continue to make calls to action like this

And the random times someone does what yall are asking for -- yall clutch your pearls if we say this is what you wanted -- or yall claim the guy was a secret Democrat or Antifa...so pussy, you can't even own it...

No mercy.
Cool...

So when are you going to step off the porch and do something?

Because the snowflake would be the morons claiming they need to kill people just because they can't win a fucking election...

Here is a hint, campaign on policies that don't suck....

Wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, not popular....you campaign on it, you lose..

Wanting to roll back labor rights, civil rights, suppress voting rights...not popular...you campaign on it, you lose...

Wanting to police a woman's pussy and tell what 2 consenting adults can do in their own bedroom; not popular, you campaign on it, you lose

It isn't rocket science

You people shot and killed 20+ innocents during your Summer of Terror in 2020. You started the shooting part of the war a long time ago.
Don't you remember when Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st century policing and encouraged the 👮 to be violent?

No mercy.

Huckabee is a Baptist pastor.

Most voters voting for Biden will keep Trump out of office.

Most electoral college votes will keep Trump out of office.

STOP inciting others to do something you would never have the guts to do, much less Mike Huckabee!!!
Most voters for Biden are illegal registrations with no person attached. They are on the voter rolls and they are used to produce results like 81 million votes. Massive organized fraud.

Forum List

Back