Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of ā€œbulletsā€ in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. ā€œHereā€™s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,ā€ he said during his monologue on his TBN show ā€œHuckabee.ā€

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon ā€œI donā€™t want a civil war. I donā€™t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.ā€ Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to ā€œrise up and take our country back.ā€ Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, ā€œIf you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and Iā€™m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.ā€ She said it wasnā€™t a threat but ā€œa public service announcement.ā€

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of ā€œbulletsā€ in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. ā€œHereā€™s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,ā€ he said during his monologue on his TBN show ā€œHuckabee.ā€

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon ā€œI donā€™t want a civil war. I donā€™t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.ā€ Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to ā€œrise up and take our country back.ā€ Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, ā€œIf you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and Iā€™m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.ā€ She said it wasnā€™t a threat but ā€œa public service announcement.ā€

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.
Most voters voting for Biden will keep Trump out of office.

Most electoral college votes will keep Trump out of office.

STOP inciting others to do something you would never have the guts to do, much less Mike Huckabee!!!

The threats are working their way up the GQP food chain, now at elected officials and well-known pundits.

Any blood will be on the hands of the people who have sold their soul to this cult, playing to the manipulated, paranoid base for professional gain.

The threats are working their way up the GQP food chain, now at elected officials and well-known pundits.

Any blood will be on the hands of the people who have sold their soul to this cult, playing to the manipulated, paranoid base for professional gain.
Well, the good thing is.....with the pervasiveness of "both sides do it" logic -- someone can literally murder Nancy Pelosi on live TV while giving a shout-out to Huckabee for influencing him to do it -- and Republicans will still claim its secret Antifa, or some psy-op or just simply say "both sides do it" -- and the media will give cover....

Except......I don't see both sides doing it.

Most voters voting for Biden will keep Trump out of office.

Most electoral college votes will keep Trump out of office.

STOP inciting others to do something you would never have the guts to do, much less Mike Huckabee!!!

"Most voters voting for Biden will keep Trump out of office."
You think the same number of voters will turn out for Biden in 24? His polling hasn't been looking to good, and people seem to forget trump got more votes in 20 than he did in 16.
"Most electoral college votes will keep Trump out of office."
didn't they say something similar when he ran against Hillary?

I don't want to see trump in the WH, never did.

I would prefer Both geezers drop out.
But, that's a fantasy,

You think the same number of voters will turn out for Biden in 24? His polling hasn't been looking to good, and people seem to forget trump got more votes in 20 than he did in 16.

But, that's a fantasy,

If the election was stolen, why does any of that matter?

You people shot and killed 20+ innocents during your Summer of Terror in 2020. You started the shooting part of the war a long time ago.

You people shot and killed 20+ innocents during your Summer of Terror in 2020. You started the shooting part of the war a long time ago.
I didn't shoot anyone...

Now.....back to the question.....are you going to step up and kill Democrats and take your country back or no?

But, that's a fantasy,

You are going by polling.

I am going by how many Republicans have been voting since 2016. Less and less for Republican candidates.

Based on all the issues the Republicans refuse to deal with.

Sure you do not want to see Trump in office again.

Sure

That ship has already sailed, Bubba.

Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

This is nothing but sabre-rattling. No one will start shooting.

For one thing, who will you shoot when Trump does not get re-elected? Poll workers? The opposition?

And one thing to consider before starting a shooting war, if you lose the 2nd amendment will be changed, at the very least, to prevent that from happening again.

You are going by polling.

I am going by how many Republicans have been voting since 2016. Less and less for Republican candidates.

Based on all the issues the Republicans refuse to deal with.

Sure you do not want to see Trump in office again.

Sure
There are 4 million new young voters this year. They're not voting for Republicans.

Wouldn't the shooting of Steve Scalise be a first shot? Enemy democrats have had a lot of shots. They just don't want anyone fighting back.

Good point. DemoKKKrats have been killing their political opposition for decades, though. Centuries even.

MLK, Kennedy (both JFK and RFK), Reagan (attempted), Scalise, not to mention the dozens of innocents murdered by DemoKKKrats at their various political riots and terrorist bombings of the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 2010s, and 2020s.

Hell, we could go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln to see DemoKKKrats murdering Republicans over their politics.

Good point. DemoKKKrats have been killing their political opposition for decades, though. Centuries even.

MLK, Kennedy (both JFK and RFK), Reagan (attempted), Scalise, not to mention the dozens of innocents murdered by DemoKKKrats at their various political riots and terrorist bombings of the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 2010s, and 2020s.

Hell, we could go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln to see DemoKKKrats murdering Republicans over their politics.

And you see what good it did them. Think about that before calling for a GOP armed response.

Wouldn't the shooting of Steve Scalise be a first shot? Enemy democrats have had a lot of shots. They just don't want anyone fighting back.
No, because #1 -- the person who did it was and never has been hailed a "patriot" a "hero" and no elected Democrats or anyone else came out claiming the shooter was secretly working for the FBI or call it a Psy Ops

Now that the deflection is out of the way.....will you be the one to go kill Democrats as A FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND GOVERNOR is saying needs to be done?

The Democrat Ku Klux Klan also lynched quite a few white Republicans too. It took a white Republican senator from Missouri to introduce an Anti-Lynching Bill to Congress in 1918, and it passed through the House of Representatives in 1922. (Leonidas Dyer)

Forum List

Back