Detroit bans all pride flags on state property?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They said the American flag should only be flown because that should include everyone?

Wut?........................Detroit?...................................................................................Common sense?

The world has truly gone mad.

They said the American flag should only be flown because that should include everyone?

Wut?........................Detroit?...................................................................................Common sense?

Do Bible flags include everyone?

Detroit area city, probably a suburb.

Please tell us why the “ Pride Flag” should be flown

Please tell us why the “ Pride Flag” should be flown
Ask Biden. Ask school teachers across the US. Ask all embassies across the globe.

Beats the hell out of me.

Not even Detroit can figure this out.

Something does not sit well with me with this.

If saying all lives matter is racist, then saying the American flag should represent everyone should also be racist.

Where am I wrong here?

Didn't you read your own article? Not Detroit.

But.....MAGAts like to talk about it. ;)
blind prison.jpg

Well the rainbow flag represents a relationship to God.
Actually, it represents God's promise to never flood the whole earth again, that is a fact. Also My understanding is the fag flag left out at least one color. It amazes me how far America has fallen, celebrating sin and giving the finger to our Creator.
Genesis 9
Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him:9 "I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you10 and with every living creature that was with you--the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you--every living creature on earth.11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."17 So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

Forum List

Back