Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

Most voters for Biden are illegal registrations with no person attached. They are on the voter rolls and they are used to produce results like 81 million votes. Massive organized fraud.
Will it take less than 62 lawsuits to the courts, this time? How many will succeed? TWO succeeded in 2020. Minor cases.

Trump appointed Judges and Supreme Court Judges highly disagree with all of you.

I don't want to see another civil war, but the problem our nation faces is that about half the electorate has lost trust in the electoral system's honesty and the other half wants to eliminate the Electoral College and pack SCOTUS in order to get politically fashionable decisions. Both of those are problems that attack the basic structure of our nation.

There won't be a civil war. Geography prevents it. But there will be increasing civil unrest and our country will continue it's downward spiral.

There won't be a civil war. Geography prevents it. But there will be increasing civil unrest and our country will continue it's downward spiral.
Not a civil war in the contest of the Union/Confederacy where the sides were separated by geography, but something like "Bloody Kansas" or the Balkans where the sides were intermingled and separated by religion or political belief. That's far worse than a geographical separation.

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.
Huckabee did not warn of bullets in that piece. He used the analogy of bullets (government force, retaliation, brutality, demand, power, rigging) to put people in power instead of ballots in banana republics and totalitarian 'republics.' The ballots are token and manipulated for a specific outcome. Bullets are too often utilized if the people strongly object to that process.

And he quite accurately used that analogy to describe the direction we are going if the Democrats/deep state are successful in destroying their opposition instead of letting the people decide at the ballot box.

Huckabee did not warn of bullets in that piece. He used the analogy of bullets (government force, retaliation, brutality, demand, power, rigging) to put people in power instead of ballots in banana republics and totalitarian 'republics.' The ballots are token and manipulated for a specific outcome. Bullets are too often utilized if the people strongly object to that process.

And he quite accurately used that analogy to describe the direction we are going if the Democrats/deep state are successful in destroying their opposition instead of letting the people decide at the ballot box.
Criminals should be locked up not running for President. Move to Africa.

So we should count you as one of the government 'mafia' that intends to rule by arresting and personally destroying political opponents? Tsk tsk. So sad.
Trump broke the law according to the DA's. It's their job to prosecute criminals. If they simply ignore crimes then they arent doing their job, traitor.

Trump broke the law according to the DA's. It's their job to prosecute criminals. If they simply ignore crimes then they arent doing their job, traitor.
The DAs are prosecuting Trump for breaking the law but he is as entitled to the presumption of innocence until declared guilty in a court of law as any other citizen. Trump is as entitled to due process and a legal trial as any other citizen or the trial is not valid.

So far ALL the prosecutors going after Trump have been George Soros backed and funded and the DOJ has thrown up every possible roadblock to prevent anybody finding out how much influence they have had in the process. The MSM won't cover it.

None of this meets the smell test in any way.

Forum List

Back