Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's "declaration of war" | The Warning

The indictments are the declaration of war. The treatment of the J6 folks vs BLM farts is the declaration of war. The Covid reaction, which Trump was somewhat a part of, is the declaration of war.

The indictments are a declaration of due process. As demonstrated by the evidence.

And the BLM people didn't attack our capitol to try and overthrow a lawful election.

You're not 'at war'. You're sitting on your ass typing.

Cool, there has been a war on him from you, and your ilk, of scum sucking bottom feeders for 7 years. Fascist? that is some serious projection
Too bad. Maybe he shouldn't have stuck his fat nose in our politics. No one feels sorry for Mr. Trump. He sucks out loud. Magaturds can eat a bag of shit.

FyjI0m0WwAAqvr-

The indictments are the declaration of war. The treatment of the J6 folks vs BLM farts is the declaration of war. The Covid reaction, which Trump was somewhat a part of, is the declaration of war.
You call it a declaration of war. Everybody else calls it a declaration of your childish cult membership. potato/potahto.

I’m a conservative and I absolutely believe on the rule of law. You merely like the attempted criticism of Trump. You don’t mind at all that the judge is wrong. You are a void.

If you believe in the rule of law then why do you want someone to be above it? Every fucking politician who breaks the law needs to go to prison just like the rest of us. No exceptions!

Too bad. Maybe he shouldn't have stuck his fat nose in our politics. No one feels sorry for Mr. Trump. He sucks out loud. Magaturds can eat a bag of shit.
Yes, how dare a citizen not from the political class defeat your first woman President. He upset the table of the money changers and must be destroyed, huh. You're the vermin our founding fathers warned about.

Yes, how dare a citizen not from the political class defeat your first woman President. He upset the table of the money changers and must be destroyed, huh. You're the vermin our founding fathers warned about.
I detested Hillary. Fucking detested. I also hated both choices, so I didn't vote for either. So, stick that straight up your ass, magarturd douche canoe, and fuck allll the way off.

It can't go on indefinitely, failing to declare the winning side in America's attempted coup. The guilty party's heads must roll, before the situation erupts into a much more serious coup attempt.

One side or the other must claim and secure the support of the military.

Correct. The country is collapsing. The uniparty is in full war mode now and I give us three years before the bloodshed starts.

Last edited:
Correct. The country is collapsing. The unitary is in full war mode now and I give us three years before the bloodshed starts.
Sooner the better. Get it over with. It won't last long. Burn down the universities first.

... we must take his fascist rhetoric very seriously.
Trump knows that the rank & file rubes don't understand metaphor, and he's trying to leverage that fact to save his sorry ass.

Used as a metaphor, "war" has been a perfectly reasonable term to use, pretty much forever. But since the rubes don't grasp metaphorical rhetoric, they take its use literally.

Well, given his situation, Trump is trying to take advantage of that. It's not like he cares about the damage it will cause, because HE is his only concern.

You’re in no position to advise anybody on what he felt. And you’re also totally lacking in credibility as well as being a scumbag lowlife.

So go fuck yourself up the ass with a dirty rusty rasp.
They hate him because he set their poisonous plan back decades

Trump knows that the rank & file rubes don't understand metaphor, and he's trying to leverage that fact to save his sorry ass.

Used as a metaphor, "war" has been a perfectly reasonable term to use, pretty much forever. But since the rubes don't grasp metaphorical rhetoric, they take its use literally.

Well, given his situation, Trump is trying to take advantage of that. It's not like he cares about the damage it will cause, because HE is his only concern.
What do you suppose your boy meant here

This is the new politics from Barack Obama.

Let’s call it the Obnoxious Obama campaign.

He has authorized his campaign workers to get in the face of Republicans and independents. He also might want to try Hillary voters while he is at it.

He said in a speech in Las Vegas: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” he said.

Obama says he is from Chicago, but that sounds more like New York tactics to me. People in Chicago don’t get in your face. They are nice people in Chicago.

What do you suppose your boy meant here

This is the new politics from Barack Obama.

Let’s call it the Obnoxious Obama campaign.

He has authorized his campaign workers to get in the face of Republicans and independents. He also might want to try Hillary voters while he is at it.

He said in a speech in Las Vegas: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” he said.

Obama says he is from Chicago, but that sounds more like New York tactics to me. People in Chicago don’t get in your face. They are nice people in Chicago.
Deflection noted and always appreciated.

Forum List

Back