Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's "declaration of war" | The Warning

Should we take Trump seriously? That is not a serious question.
If J6 was any indication, the answer is known.
At 2:54 it starts to get interesting. Trump is going to go after Biden if he gets elected.
IF being the key word of course.

Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's speech at Bedminster golf club after he was arraigned on documents and obstruction charges. Steve calls Trump's words "a declaration of war" and says we must take his fascist rhetoric very seriously.

Just like he went after Hillary.... "lock her up", four years later... no locks. No ups....

At 2:54 it starts to get interesting. Trump is going to go after Biden if he gets elected.

Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's speech at Bedminster golf club after he was arraigned on documents and obstruction charges. Steve calls Trump's words "a declaration of war" and says we must take his fascist rhetoric very seriously.

These Lincoln project pedos never give up….lol

353414348_675945297970381_6983574913997246506_n.jpg
You sound like a prototypical abuser.

Judge Luttig is a conservative and a republican, who believes in the rule of law and the constitution, something which is completely devoid in you.
These people are waving the Rule of Law for their orange earthly deity.

Jack Smith has a PILE of strong evidence provided to him by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and the cultists STILL won't budge. They CAN'T.

They'll keep trying to play the victim, but things are going to move forward.

Judge Luttig is a conservative and a republican, who believes in the rule of law and the constitution, something which is completely devoid in you.
I’m a conservative and I absolutely believe on the rule of law. You merely like the attempted criticism of Trump. You don’t mind at all that the judge is wrong. You are a void.

Anyone who thinks this how America is supposed to work is dead wrong. You call Trump and his supporters traitors. It is projection and it is more than obvious who the traitors are.

For once I agree with you!

It Is "more than obvious who the traitors are"!

Of course it’s serious. He has whackos that hang onto his every word. He throws stochastic terrorism into a speech at the drop of a hat.

The crowd was psychotic listening to Trump
After watching, I think a coup is possible but not probable.

MAGAs do not have the GRIT to get it done.

True Libertarian here. Will not vote for Trump or Biden

Biden did the coup thing already.
Pay attention.

Forum List

Back