Steeler player will not kneel for our flag during national anthem

How is protesting police brutality "America hating"?
Because the rioters are attacking American institutions as racist when they are not

its a lie

when the left shows disrespect to the flag you are revealing your hate for the nation that the flag represents

when you attack the founding fathers you are attacking the nation they founded
So, in your view, there is nothing racist about some brutal police tactics. And to protest those tactics, people are attacking founding fathers. Therefore you must believe that the founding fathers endorsed police brutality. And the flag represents values that include racism and brutality.

Pussified kneelers should be punched in the back of the head.

It's amazing to me these prima donna assholes making millions a year think they're special. Fck'em

Making millions of dollars per year and special?

Yet you vote for trump because he supposedly is wealthy and special.
Voted for Trump because he wasn't a scum Dem. Will vote for him again because of the job he has done, and he is not a scum Dem.

It's amazing to me these prima donna assholes making millions a year think they're special. Fck'em

Voted for Trump because he wasn't a scum Dem. Will vote for him again because of the job he has done, and he is not a scum Dem.
You have to explain that 'because of the job he's done' part! How well is he managing the pandemic? The race issue? The economy?

And what makes his scum more palatable than 'Dem scum'?

Apparently no form of protest is acceptable. And here I thought Americans had a right to protest.

When will the first amendment be as import as the second?

This fellow, Mr. Tuitt, can probably be expected to get cut by Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh football squad is owned by the Far Left Rooney family- whose former patriarch was a member of the Obama Regime.

Its really tough to see how they will allow this impudence to stand against the team's Far Left Stand on the issue of BLM.

Apparently no form of protest is acceptable. And here I thought Americans had a right to protest.

You protest and show your America HATE on your own time, moron
What's the point of protest if nobody sees it?
When you're on the JOB you do the JOB. No place for political protests. If its tolerated, dont expect that industry to survive. It's not why we pay them.

When you're on the JOB you do the JOB. No place for political protests. If its tolerated, dont expect that industry to survive. It's not why we pay them.
Other than the Super Bowl have you ever seen the national anthem broadcast as part of an NFL game?

And if it is tolerated, perhaps your intolerance is irrelevant. After all, they are protesting your attitudes.

And that "job" is....

Other than the Super Bowl have you ever seen the national anthem broadcast as part of an NFL game?

And if it is tolerated, perhaps your intolerance is irrelevant. After all, they are protesting your attitudes.

Ok, Nosmo.

Do you think Mr. Tuitt is going to be cut from Pittsburgh because of him refusing to kneel to the BLM cause?

Do you think that is right? And how about those players on Pittsburgh or other teams who disagree with all of this rioting? A lot of them will be likely to kneel anyhow, to keep their jobs, even though they disagree with this bullshit. Will the fans in attendance be pressured to kneel as well?

I don't see this whole thing as working out so smoothly.

Ok, Nosmo.

Do you think Mr. Tuitt is going to be cut from Pittsburgh because of him refusing to kneel to the BLM cause?

Do you think that is right? And how about those players on Pittsburgh or other teams who disagree with all of this rioting? A lot of them will be likely to kneel anyhow, to keep their jobs, even though they disagree with this bullshit. Will the fans in attendance be pressured to kneel as well?

Mr. Tuitt can stand all he wants.

The guys in the locker room will respond in their own individual way.

If he thinks all protesters are rioters, then the locker room will be bad for him.

Ok, Nosmo.

Mr. Tuitt can stand all he wants.

The guys in the locker room will respond in their own individual way.

If he thinks all protesters are rioters, then the locker room will be bad for him.

That's interesting, so apparently the Pittsburgh team doesn't have any discipline in their locker rooms and encourages the players to seek vengeance upon political dissidents. Do you think other teams are similar in demanding players toe a political line?

Ok, Nosmo.

Tuitt won't be cut for politics. The other players know that politics have nothing to do with the team. All the protesters are not rioters. Only those with a peculiarly narrow world view tend to conflate protesters with rioters.

And those who do neither comprehend the purpose of the protest nor care to comprehend it. Probably because those with that world view are racists themselves and understand the protests are directed against them and their warped, selfish attitudes.

So brutal tactics, including choke holds, shots in the back, and knees to the neck for longer than 8 minutes are commendible?
No

the cops are human and sometimes they go too far

the big lie is that its all driven by racism because its not

act stupid and fight with the cops and bad things will happen to you whether you are black or white

So brutal tactics, including choke holds, shots in the back, and knees to the neck for longer than 8 minutes are commendible?
No

the cops are human and sometimes they go too far

the big lie is that its all driven by racism because its not

act stupid and fight with the cops and bad things will happen to you whether you are black or white
1 in 1,000 Black men can expect to be killed by police

And that "job" is....
The economy and undoing obutholes bullshit.

Not all forms of protest are the same. Are you too stupid to understand this?
Falling in line due to social and peer pressure is tacitly endorsing the violent Marxist group BLM and
that's precisely what weak minded leftists want to see, coerced kneeling or not.

Fall in line with the rest of the hamster minded left. You fit right in.
Are you denying there is police brutality? Following whatever you are using as logic, the protests are binary. Either coercion or ignorance.

whites die at the hands of police moron more then blacks, even though blacks commit 70 percent of the crime and come into contact with police much much more.
So Black Americans should be satisfied with their interactions with police? They should know their place and shut up?

should whites? wheres white lives matter rioters?

Forum List

Back