Steeler player will not kneel for our flag during national anthem

On Monday, Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt explained that he will not kneel for our flag during the playing of the national anthem, noting of his grandmother’s success story after immigrating to the United States.

After doling out financial advice to other athletes, Tuitt said forcefully via social media, “Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that.”

“My grandmother was a immigrant from the Caribbean and age worked her a** off to bring 20 people over the right way,” he added. “She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

Still, some, such as Tuitt, are bucking the new normal.

On Thursday, 27-year-old Sam Coonrod of the San Francisco Giants was the only baseball player who refused to kneel during a moment honoring Black Lives Matter in Dodger Stadium.

Coonrod said his Christian faith does not align with kneeling before anyone other than God, according to TMZ Sports.

As noted by The Daily Wire, Coonrod also cited the radical left-wing ideology of the Black Lives Matter movement.

“I just can’t get on board with a couple things I’ve read about Black Lives Matter, how they lean towards Marxism. And … they said some negative things about the nuclear family,” he said. “I just can’t get on board with that.”

Stand tall fellas. It takes guts to stand up for what you believe in the face of the bullying from the Left to conform to what we say or else.
The NFL is flipping of the fans
NBANFLhateracismviolencekajakjdajksd.jpg

I still reject your premise as it is based on conspiracy theories set forth on websites of questionable credibility.
I reject yours on the premise you seem to reject all information that does not conform to your preconceived
prejudices and conformation biases. Is this how you go through your entire life?

On Monday, Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt explained that he will not kneel for our flag during the playing of the national anthem, noting of his grandmother’s success story after immigrating to the United States.

After doling out financial advice to other athletes, Tuitt said forcefully via social media, “Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that.”

“My grandmother was a immigrant from the Caribbean and age worked her a** off to bring 20 people over the right way,” he added. “She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

On Thursday, 27-year-old Sam Coonrod of the San Francisco Giants was the only baseball player who refused to kneel during a moment honoring Black Lives Matter in Dodger Stadium.

Coonrod said his Christian faith does not align with kneeling before anyone other than God, according to TMZ Sports.

As noted by The Daily Wire, Coonrod also cited the radical left-wing ideology of the Black Lives Matter movement.

“I just can’t get on board with a couple things I’ve read about Black Lives Matter, how they lean towards Marxism. And … they said some negative things about the nuclear family,” he said. “I just can’t get on board with that.”

Stand tall fellas. It takes guts to stand up for what you believe in the face of the bullying from the Left to conform to what we say or else.
Stand strong

Pussified kneelers should be punched in the back of the head.

It's amazing to me these prima donna assholes making millions a year think they're special. Fck'em

Making millions of dollars per year and special?

Yet you vote for trump because he supposedly is wealthy and special.

He has every right to stand (or kneel) for what he believes. Try applying it across the board.
I second this. This is what makes our homeland the wonderful country that it is. We are free to show respect in whatever way it is that we see fit even if it doesn't mirror the way that other people see fit.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

:lmao:

You rightists are such hypocrites.

He has every right to stand (or kneel) for what he believes. Try applying it across the board.

14 year old kids have a right to sing-----but if you are with your mom in church-----do not stand up on the pew during the sermon and yell out your own version of I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION

If he isn't comfortable kneeling then he shouldn't.

what will you say if his fellow teammates bully him?

That they are wrong to do that. There have been more than one athlete that notes they support their team mates but won't kneel and have had no problems.

really? cause i only heard of one. when i heard of the second one, i heard he had some serious trouble and had to apologize. to appease the violent mob.

you do realize that your people, your side in this, is the side of vicious bullies, while my side is the side of good people who just want to live their lives?

That they are wrong to do that. There have been more than one athlete that notes they support their team mates but won't kneel and have had no problems.

really? cause i only heard of one. when i heard of the second one, i heard he had some serious trouble and had to apologize. to appease the violent mob.

you do realize that your people, your side in this, is the side of vicious bullies, while my side is the side of good people who just want to live their lives?

No, I can't say that's true. Everytime there is a link noting a police officer getting arrested "your side" supports what they did or advocates for them being allowed to go even further.

No, I can't say that's true. Everytime there is a link noting a police officer getting arrested "your side" supports what they did or advocates for them being allowed to go even further.

incorrect. plenty of examples of cops being arrested for going to far and my side going, yes they were right to be arrested.

your media focuses on the questionable, controversial examples, to lie to you, to give you the illusion of "wacism" that you need to believe.

incorrect. plenty of examples of cops being arrested for going to far and my side going, yes they were right to be arrested.

There hasn't been a single case where everyone said that. Many even defended Cauvin.

your media focuses on the questionable, controversial examples, to lie to you, to give you the illusion of "wacism" that you need to believe.

I wish it was my media.

Forum List

Back