Steeler player will not kneel for our flag during national anthem

On Monday, Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt explained that he will not kneel for our flag during the playing of the national anthem, noting of his grandmother’s success story after immigrating to the United States.

After doling out financial advice to other athletes, Tuitt said forcefully via social media, “Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that.”

“My grandmother was a immigrant from the Caribbean and age worked her a** off to bring 20 people over the right way,” he added. “She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

Still, some, such as Tuitt, are bucking the new normal.

On Thursday, 27-year-old Sam Coonrod of the San Francisco Giants was the only baseball player who refused to kneel during a moment honoring Black Lives Matter in Dodger Stadium.

Coonrod said his Christian faith does not align with kneeling before anyone other than God, according to TMZ Sports.

As noted by The Daily Wire, Coonrod also cited the radical left-wing ideology of the Black Lives Matter movement.

“I just can’t get on board with a couple things I’ve read about Black Lives Matter, how they lean towards Marxism. And … they said some negative things about the nuclear family,” he said. “I just can’t get on board with that.”

Stand tall fellas. It takes guts to stand up for what you believe in the face of the bullying from the Left to conform to what we say or else.
There are many more who agree with these guys. They just aren't ready to take on the death threats and ostracism that will reign down from the Marxist BLM mob that now controls what is "morally just". This is insanity and is no part of America.

The irony of this is, I am willing to bet his jersey starts selling like hot cakes now. It's Steel Town, he will have at least a 300% increase on normal sales of his jersey.

Him making this comment is good for their team, if they play is smart.
I doubt it. He has the right to do what he is doing. Where he is wrong is in his denial of the problem.

Pussified kneelers should be punched in the back of the head.

It's amazing to me these prima donna assholes making millions a year think they're special. Fck'em

Making millions of dollars per year and special?

Yet you vote for trump because he supposedly is wealthy and special.
Voted for Trump because he wasn't a scum Dem. Will vote for him again because of the job he has done, and he is not a scum Dem.

And that "job" is....
The economy and undoing obutholes bullshit.
He didn't create the economy and his undoing consent decrees is why you're looking at protests.

Apparently no form of protest is acceptable. And here I thought Americans had a right to protest.

When will the first amendment be as import as the second?
Not all forms of protest are the same. Are you too stupid to understand this?
Falling in line due to social and peer pressure is tacitly endorsing the violent Marxist group BLM and
that's precisely what weak minded leftists want to see, coerced kneeling or not.

Fall in line with the rest of the hamster minded left. You fit right in.
Are you denying there is police brutality? Following whatever you are using as logic, the protests are binary. Either coercion or ignorance.

whites die at the hands of police moron more then blacks, even though blacks commit 70 percent of the crime and come into contact with police much much more.
So Black Americans should be satisfied with their interactions with police? They should know their place and shut up?

should whites? wheres white lives matter rioters?
The white lives matter rioters have been the problem.

It's amazing to me these prima donna assholes making millions a year think they're special. Fck'em

Voted for Trump because he wasn't a scum Dem. Will vote for him again because of the job he has done, and he is not a scum Dem.

And that "job" is....
He didn't create the economy and his undoing consent decrees is why you're looking at protests.

How did the trashing of consent decrees lead to protests? That doesn't make sense. Did the liberal cities of Minneapolis or Chicago or St Louis change their police policies just because the DOJ was no longer going to require reports or special procedures from them?

And that "job" is....
Liar

Apparently no form of protest is acceptable. And here I thought Americans had a right to protest.

You protest and show your America HATE on your own time, moron
What's the point of protest if nobody sees it?
When you're on the JOB you do the JOB. No place for political protests. If its tolerated, dont expect that industry to survive. It's not why we pay them.
Other than the Super Bowl have you ever seen the national anthem broadcast as part of an NFL game?

And if it is tolerated, perhaps your intolerance is irrelevant. After all, they are protesting your attitudes.

Ok, Nosmo.

Do you think Mr. Tuitt is going to be cut from Pittsburgh because of him refusing to kneel to the BLM cause?

Do you think that is right? And how about those players on Pittsburgh or other teams who disagree with all of this rioting? A lot of them will be likely to kneel anyhow, to keep their jobs, even though they disagree with this bullshit. Will the fans in attendance be pressured to kneel as well?

I don't see this whole thing as working out so smoothly.

Mr. Tuitt can stand all he wants.

The guys in the locker room will respond in their own individual way.

If he thinks all protesters are rioters, then the locker room will be bad for him.

That's interesting, so apparently the Pittsburgh team doesn't have any discipline in their locker rooms and encourages the players to seek vengeance upon political dissidents. Do you think other teams are similar in demanding players toe a political line?

Have you ever played on a sports team?

And that "job" is....

Is that post in English?

And that "job" is....

trump's economic success story was NOT fucking up the gains President Barack Hussein Obama put in place for him.

trump's undoing is because of himself. He's a total fuck up.

Not all forms of protest are the same. Are you too stupid to understand this?
Falling in line due to social and peer pressure is tacitly endorsing the violent Marxist group BLM and
that's precisely what weak minded leftists want to see, coerced kneeling or not.

Fall in line with the rest of the hamster minded left. You fit right in.
Are you denying there is police brutality? Following whatever you are using as logic, the protests are binary. Either coercion or ignorance.

whites die at the hands of police moron more then blacks, even though blacks commit 70 percent of the crime and come into contact with police much much more.
So Black Americans should be satisfied with their interactions with police? They should know their place and shut up?

should whites? wheres white lives matter rioters?

In the state of Michigan capitol.

You know the freaking word is upside down when a football player's decision to respect Old Glory is the subject of current events.

This is America one doesn't need to show respect to the flag if they choose not too.

BTW NFL rules don't require it.

You know the freaking word is upside down when a football player's decision to respect Old Glory is the subject of current events.

This is America one doesn't need to show respect to the flag if they choose not too.

Usually Americans show respect for the Flag and traditions that make America the greatest Country in the world but the left (with the cooperation of the media) has turned it around to make it appear that respect for the Flag ain't cool. Wouldn't you think overpaid sports figures would be thankful that they got the chance to make more money than some emerging nations in Africa? Nope. Some players think that disrespecting the Country that allowed them to become rich makes up for their hypocrisy.

Usually Americans show respect for the Flag and traditions that make America the greatest Country in the world but the left (with the cooperation of the media) has turned it around to make it appear that respect for the Flag ain't cool. Wouldn't you think overpaid sports figures would be thankful that they got the chance to make more money than some emerging nations in Africa? Nope. Some players think that disrespecting the Country that allowed them to become rich makes up for their hypocrisy.

What I think is sort of interesting is that during international events like the Olympics, America is the only country where many of the athletes show no respect for our national anthem and our veterans when they are on the podium.

And it doesn't matter if the other country is a democracy, a monarchy, a Communist Hell Hole, whatever, everyone else stands for France, Sweden, Mongolia, North Korea, Congo, etc.

trump's economic success story was NOT fucking up the gains President Barack Hussein Obama put in place for him.

Trump took the lethargic weak economy of Obama's and greatly increased it.

If you want to claim Trump fucked up the economy one has to be blind enough and liar enough to ignore
this little thing called the global Covid pandemic.

You seem to be both blind and a liar.

sure, they have the right to disrespect the flag.

we as americans have the right to call them the piece of shit anti-americans they are, for doing so.

What's not to like? Black football players, NBA stars and hollywood celebrities make obscene salaries. Black Americans enjoy middle class lives just like the TV commercials show. America is the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights. A million Americans died in combat in the 250 history and about 1,600 Police Officers died on duty in the last ten years which is more than the Military combat deaths. They all died to ensure that overpaid fools had the 1st Amendment right to disrespect their own Country. The absolute round the bend bird shit crazy thing promoted by the media is that a football player who respects the Flag is the oddball. I can't believe it's true.

Last edited:

Trump took the lethargic weak economy of Obama's and greatly increased it.

If you want to claim Trump fucked up the economy one has to be blind enough and liar enough to ignore
this little thing called the global Covid pandemic.

You seem to be both blind and a liar.

Being a blind liar is what you need to be to prop up the trump economy from Obama's. By what economic metric can you point to to convince me that he "greatly increased it".

GDP numbers?

GDP.PNG

Just wait to this graph catches up with 2020.

So, wheres the "great" in that graph?

Unemployment shows the same decline line Obama put in place continues under trump.

Unemployment.PNG

I don't a "great" trump spike anywhere there.

How about real medium income...

Real Medium Income.PNG

Again just a continuation of the Obama trend line.

Okay, I do see a spike here.

Fed Spending.PNG

Wait until this year kicks in.

How about the balance with trade?

US Trade Enbalance.PNG

Again it's spiking worse under trump and he promised you that he would reduce it.

So, about those blinders....liar.

Overpaid sports figures? Seems to me they made the best use of their considerable skills to be paid what the market set.

They don't need to "thankful" to anyone themselves and their families. Are you calling for white players to be thankful to European countries?

Again, if YOU don't know or care to know what their protesting against, YOU'RE committing intellectual fraud.

Forum List

Back