Black democrat calls voting for Biden like eating sh_t

Ya know the harmony in the democratic party is just Amazing.
I imagine it must be so for any black person. Biden's racism is well documented. In his early years in the Senate, Biden led the opposition to school busing, when he became chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee he authored a crime bill that has sent thousands of young black people to prison for life for nonviolent crimes, and just to make his racism crystal clear, in 2008, he said Obama was the first clean, bright, articulate black person he had ever seen. And all of this was before his advancing dementia had become so obvious.

Biden's failing brain no longer has PC filters. In the Charlamagne interview, he horrified his Party when he clearly stated the Democrats demeaning attitude towards Black voters. GIT BACK ON THE PLANTATION BOY!

Ya know the harmony in the democratic party is just Amazing.
I imagine it must be so for any black person. Biden's racism is well documented. In his early years in the Senate, Biden led the opposition to school busing, when he became chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee he authored a crime bill that has sent thousands of young black people to prison for life for nonviolent crimes, and just to make his racism crystal clear, in 2008, he said Obama was the first clean, bright, articulate black person he had ever seen. And all of this was before his advancing dementia had become so obvious.

Well, my feeling is anyone who believes voting for Biden is like eating shit but who still votes for him DESERVES to feel like they're eating shit. Enjoy.

Absolutely. The (D)'s are so far in the pocket of the corporations that they would rather lose than win with a candidate that would do what they pretend to support.

Forum List

Back