Steel effects ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Last night on my local 10:00 pm news they interviewed a man who owns a metal building company, and sells steel to construction companies ..

he said his prices have seen a 58% increase, and his requests for bids have all but stopped. He was more or less hinting about going out of business ..

Texas - RED State- DEEP Trump country

have a nice day

(looking for article )

I heard on the radio so I do not have a link that for every one job making steel there are 80 jobs that use it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How exactly does a 25% tariff raise prices by 58%?
And nowhere in your article does it state that there has been a 58% increase.

second interview dipshit.. watch it.

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

Didnt watch the vid. I prefer to read.
And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase.
Even the LA Times isnt worried and it's likely Trump is using tariffs as a bargaining chip.

sad, sad, sad ..

Even the LA Times isnt worried and it's likely Trump is using tariffs as a bargaining chip.

then you have no room to comment what was in the article, so stfu.

And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does ...DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

fuk LA, Im talking here, now, RED STATE , real time FACTS, not speculation.

GO TROLL ANOTHER THREAD WITH YOUR HORSESHIT.

sad, sad, sad ..

And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does ...DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

Golly , you get o angry when someone dares pint out your stupidity. The Tarrifs are as the other poster said, a bargaining chip. The other Nations, especially China have been taking advantage of us for a very long time. Trump is ending that.

sad, sad, sad ..

Golly , you get o angry when someone dares pint out your stupidity. The Tarrifs are as the other poster said, a bargaining chip. The other Nations, especially China have been taking advantage of us for a very long time. Trump is ending that.

WHOS ANGRY ?

the tariffs are the begining of a trade war, and idiot RW Trumpdrones arent intelligent enough to figure it out ..

Mexico didnt get hit with any tariffs ... bargain their trade deficit with ZERO added to the bottom line and let me know what you come up with ..

neither did Canda - do the same math with them.

Trumprones are total dumbasses.

sad, sad, sad ..

I believe I'll take Trumps word on it since he's done so well with our economy up to this point.
And I'll be sure and ask my buddy who purchases steel for a machine shop if steel prices have gone up 58%.
Of course I already know the answer.

sad, sad, sad ..

I believe I'll take Trumps word on it since he's done so well with our economy up to this point.
And I'll be sure and ask my buddy who purchases steel for a machine shop if steel prices have gone up 58%.

yeah, you do that - the lying fucker has lied over 2000 times in his first year so why not believe his sorry ass.

you are pathetic.

sad, sad, sad ..

yeah, you do that - the lying fucker has lied over 2000 times in his first year so why not believe his sorry ass.

you are pathetic.

So all this economic good news has you triggered....

sad, sad, sad ..

WHOS ANGRY ?

the tariffs are the begining of a trade war, and idiot RW Trumpdrones arent intelligent enough to figure it out ..

Mexico didnt get hit with any tariffs ... bargain their trade deficit with ZERO added to the bottom line and let me know what you come up with ..

You are son, you get up every day thinking TODAY IS THE DAY HE GOES DOWN and yet....there he is. It's fun to watch him make you people lose your collective minds.

sad, sad, sad ..

you are pathetic.

You're going to need some therapy little man.

sad, sad, sad ..

you are pathetic.

the facts in both articles speak for themselves, so

:finger3:

you need someone to pry your lips off of Trumps fat ass

you are pathetic.

the facts in both articles speak for themselves, so

:finger3:

you need someone to pry your lips off of Trumps fat ass

Triggered....

sad, sad, sad ..

WHOS ANGRY ?

sad, sad, sad ..

you are pathetic.

:eek:

Unhinged much? :uhh:

sad, sad, sad ..

WHOS ANGRY ?

sad, sad, sad ..

you are pathetic.

:eek:

Unhinged much? :uhh:

No shit, the poor little man has lost it.

Forum List

Back