Steel effects ..

Didnt watch the vid. I prefer to read.
And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase.
Even the LA Times isnt worried and it's likely Trump is using tariffs as a bargaining chip.

then you have no room to comment what was in the article, so stfu.

And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does ...DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

fuk LA, Im talking here, now, RED STATE , real time FACTS, not speculation.

GO TROLL ANOTHER THREAD WITH YOUR HORSESHIT.

I believe I'll take Trumps word on it since he's done so well with our economy up to this point.
And I'll be sure and ask my buddy who purchases steel for a machine shop if steel prices have gone up 58%.
Of course I already know the answer.

yeah, you do that - the lying fucker has lied over 2000 times in his first year so why not believe his sorry ass.

you are pathetic.

You're going to need some therapy little man.

the facts in both articles speak for themselves, so

:finger3:

you need someone to pry your lips off of Trumps fat ass

then you have no room to comment what was in the article, so stfu.

And it still doesnt explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does ...DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

fuk LA, Im talking here, now, RED STATE , real time FACTS, not speculation.

GO TROLL ANOTHER THREAD WITH YOUR HORSESHIT.

I believe I'll take Trumps word on it since he's done so well with our economy up to this point.
And I'll be sure and ask my buddy who purchases steel for a machine shop if steel prices have gone up 58%.

yeah, you do that - the lying fucker has lied over 2000 times in his first year so why not believe his sorry ass.

you are pathetic.

which has nothing to do with steel tariffs ..

just go kiss Trumps scrotum and call it a day.

you are pathetic.

You really want to bet against Trump after all the ass whippings he's doled out to you idiots?

you are pathetic.

I've addressed the Tariff's, my point stands, you need therapy.

I so believe that Shiete cares very very much for this troubled man...

Not.

look ladies, if Trump was looking out for trade US deficits he wouldn't have given Mexico and Canada a free pass .. you can ignore that until youre green in the face and cant get around it .. youre just making yourselves look like the idiots you really are.

so please continue ..

Last night on my local 10:00 pm news they interviewed a man who owns a metal building company, and sells steel to construction companies ..

he said his prices have seen a 58% increase, and his requests for bids have all but stopped. He was more or less hinting about going out of business ..

Texas - RED State- DEEP Trump country

have a nice day

(looking for article )

Just checking your math. I'm against the tariffs, but how can a 25% tariff on only some of his parts cause a 58% increase? Were you an English major?

And this Democrat concern with tariffs is such a shallow lie. Once the issue isn't Trump, you'll flip back to supporting them

Steel prices have been going up for some 18 tariff-free months because dumping by a few other countries has killed the American steel industry. That's how it works. Suck up all the business with loss-leader prices then, when the competition is gone, you're free to demand whatever price you want and it WILL be paid.

Last night on my local 10:00 pm news they interviewed a man who owns a metal building company, and sells steel to construction companies ..

he said his prices have seen a 58% increase, and his requests for bids have all but stopped. He was more or less hinting about going out of business ..

Texas - RED State- DEEP Trump country

have a nice day

(looking for article )

Just checking your math. I'm against the tariffs, but how can a 25% tariff on only some of his parts cause a 58% increase? Were you an English major?

And this Democrat concern with tariffs is such a shallow lie. Once the issue isn't Trump, you'll flip back to supporting them

watch the clips I provided .. in the first one steel manufacturers were ramping up prices ever since Trump started running his yap about tariffs - in the second clip the business owner said it was to the tune of a 58% increase ... you can call the man in the article and ask him ... those werent my numbers, they were his.

want the # ?

Last edited:
Steel prices have been going up for some 18 tariff-free months because dumping by a few other countries has killed the American steel industry. That's how it works. Suck up all the business with loss-leader prices then, when the competition is gone, you're free to demand whatever price you want and it WILL be paid.

Nonsense. There are a myriad of steel exporters. No one could accomplish that

How exactly does a 25% tariff raise prices by 58%?
And nowhere in your article does it state that there has been a 58% increase.

second interview dipshit.. watch it.

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

1) You always opposed free trade and will again when Trump leaves office. Who's sucking someone's asshole?

2) It's not possible that a 25% tariff on one component of any product could raise prices 58%.

I oppose Trump on the tariffs and I oppose all tariffs. I could use you in this, but once Trump is gone, you'll be gone from opposing tariffs too

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

1) You always opposed free trade and will again when Trump leaves office. Who's sucking someone's asshole?

2) It's not possible that a 25% tariff on one component of any product could raise prices 58%.

I oppose Trump on the tariffs and I oppose all tariffs. I could use you in this, but once Trump is gone, you'll be gone from opposing tariffs too

yo, Kazmier - youre talking out your other ass, you have no idea what oppose .. I'd be more than happy for Goldielocks to do something I dont oppose - ANYTHING !

as for opposing tariffs after Trump is gone, why wouldnt I ? I'm not a tradewar hawk - I made my living off competition in TEXAS!

Last edited:
Harley Davidson (a uniquely iconic American company), has said that increasing the tariffs on steel and aluminum is going to seriously hurt their company. Not only do they have increased costs for steel and aluminum, but they are also facing steep tariffs in other countries (Harley is one company that other nations have said they will target), as well as the fact that other manufacturers like BMW and Triumph will get a market advantage because their steel costs will be cheaper, resulting in lower prices for their motorcycles.

Economics expert: Tariffs on foreign steel could hurt Harley-Davidson 3 ways

I'm against tariffs but there is nothing to do now other than accept the future numbers as the judge. As part of the monthly jobs report there is a tracking of jobs within the manufacturing industry. I'm not hoping for a reversal of the current hot trend in manufacturing, just inclined to think Trump tossed cold water on what he had cooking.

Last edited:

sad, sad, sad ..

yo, Kazmier - youre talking out your other ass, you have no idea what oppose .. I'd be more than happy for Goldielocks to do something I dont oppose - ANYTHING !

as for opposing tariffs after Trump is gone, why wouldnt I ? I'm not a tradewar hawk - I made my living off competition in TEXAS!

Harley Davidson (a uniquely iconic American company), has said that increasing the tariffs on steel and aluminum is going to seriously hurt their company. Not only do they have increased costs for steel and aluminum, but they are also facing steep tariffs in other countries (Harley is one company that other nations have said they will target), as well as the fact that other manufacturers like BMW and Triumph will get a market advantage because their steel costs will be cheaper, resulting in lower prices for their motorcycles.

Economics expert: Tariffs on foreign steel could hurt Harley-Davidson 3 ways

sure Harley will feel it ... everyone except the Steel Manufacturers themselves will take it in the shorts .. and it will finally make it around to them too.

sad, sad, sad ..

Dumbass, you oppose EVERYTHING that ANY Republican, scratch that, any NON Dem does. You're a hack and that's all there is to it. These tariff's are nothing more than bargaining chips.

What is astonishing is that nobody wants to talk about the 800lb Gorilla in the room. WHAT is it that makes Chinese Steel cost so much less? Anyone?

...explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does....
OK, you say he's a moron and he probably says you're one too. Let's all calm down, agree that you're both right, and look and what U.S. nationwide steel price trends have been:
commodity-steel@2x.png

Some how I can't see any tariffs being priced in yet. It may have something to do w/ the fact that Canadian steel's exempt (our biggest import source).

...explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does....
OK, you say he's a moron and he probably says you're one too. Let's all calm down, agree that you're both right, and look and what U.S. nationwide steel price trends have been:
commodity-steel@2x.png

Some how I can't see any tariffs being priced in yet. It may have something to do w/ the fact that Canadian steel's exempt (our biggest import source).

That's because they haven't kicked in yet, the man in his video said they raised their prices in "anticipation", sounds like plain old gouging to me.

Forum List

Back