Steel effects ..

...explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does....
OK, you say he's a moron and he probably says you're one too. Let's all calm down, agree that you're both right, and look and what U.S. nationwide steel price trends have been:
commodity-steel@2x.png

Some how I can't see any tariffs being priced in yet. It may have something to do w/ the fact that Canadian steel's exempt (our biggest import source).

That's because they haven't kicked in yet, the man in his video said they raised their prices in "anticipation", sounds like plain old gouging to me.

Yep...same with gas.
They jack up prices at the pump on speculation.
Of course it never goes down based on speculation.

...we put some Troops into Panama?
that's news to me.

Not to hijack your thread but I thought I saw this.

"
The Silent US Invasion of Panama
The government of Panama “will allow up to 415 members of the US Air Force to occupy national territory during the first half of 2018, wearing uniforms and carrying arms”.

The Silent US Invasion of Panama - The Wire

its my thread Dip.

AND YOU ALREADY HIJACKED IT.

Last edited:
...explain how a 10% tariff can cause a 58% increase""""""""" --- yes moron, it damn sure does....
OK, you say he's a moron and he probably says you're one too. Let's all calm down, agree that you're both right, and look and what U.S. nationwide steel price trends have been:
commodity-steel@2x.png

Some how I can't see any tariffs being priced in yet. It may have something to do w/ the fact that Canadian steel's exempt (our biggest import source).

That's because they haven't kicked in yet, the man in his video said they raised their prices in "anticipation", sounds like plain old gouging to me.

DDDDUUUUHHHHHH ^^^^^^^^^^

its called market speculation moronboi -- like a hurricane is brewing and gas prices go up

commodity-steel@2x.png

its called market speculation moronboi -- like a hurricane is brewing and gas prices go up

(rolling eyes)

Tell me oh Magnificent 7, WHY is China's steel so inexpensive?

Last night on my local 10:00 pm news they interviewed a man who owns a metal building company, and sells steel to construction companies ..

he said his prices have seen a 58% increase, and his requests for bids have all but stopped. He was more or less hinting about going out of business ..

Texas - RED State- DEEP Trump country

have a nice day

(looking for article )

Just checking your math. I'm against the tariffs, but how can a 25% tariff on only some of his parts cause a 58% increase? Were you an English major?

And this Democrat concern with tariffs is such a shallow lie. Once the issue isn't Trump, you'll flip back to supporting them

watch the clips I provided .. in the first one steel manufacturers were ramping up prices ever since Trump started running his yap about tariffs - in the second clip the business owner said it was to the tune of a 58% increase ... you can call the man in the article and ask him ... those werent my numbers, they were his.

want the # ?

It's mathematically impossible. You still don't grasp that, do you?

How exactly does a 25% tariff raise prices by 58%?
And nowhere in your article does it state that there has been a 58% increase.

second interview dipshit.. watch it.

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

1) You always opposed free trade and will again when Trump leaves office. Who's sucking someone's asshole?

2) It's not possible that a 25% tariff on one component of any product could raise prices 58%.

I oppose Trump on the tariffs and I oppose all tariffs. I could use you in this, but once Trump is gone, you'll be gone from opposing tariffs too

yo, Kazmier - youre talking out your other ass, you have no idea what oppose .. I'd be more than happy for Goldielocks to do something I dont oppose - ANYTHING !

as for opposing tariffs after Trump is gone, why wouldnt I ? I'm not a tradewar hawk - I made my living off competition in TEXAS!

You're lying. If you were actually anti-tariff, you'd know that most Democrats are pro-tariff because you'd be arguing with them all the time. That you don't know is proof your standard flipped under Trump and will flip against post Trump

A new steel plant will be opening in Ohio...2500 jobs to begin...

commodity-steel@2x.png

C'mon dumbass, why can't we compete globally on steel, solar panels or anything else?

I post two men who are directly impacted by the tariffs giving their personal experience with the steel situation and dumbfuk RW's are too stupid to wrap their pathetic little brain around the truth, and get their mouth off of Trumps asshole.

sad, sad, sad ..

1) You always opposed free trade and will again when Trump leaves office. Who's sucking someone's asshole?

2) It's not possible that a 25% tariff on one component of any product could raise prices 58%.

I oppose Trump on the tariffs and I oppose all tariffs. I could use you in this, but once Trump is gone, you'll be gone from opposing tariffs too

yo, Kazmier - youre talking out your other ass, you have no idea what oppose .. I'd be more than happy for Goldielocks to do something I dont oppose - ANYTHING !

as for opposing tariffs after Trump is gone, why wouldnt I ? I'm not a tradewar hawk - I made my living off competition in TEXAS!

Self victimization is the first expectation of all leftists

sad, sad, sad ..

You're lying. If you were actually anti-tariff, you'd know that most Democrats are pro-tariff because you'd be arguing with them all the time. That you don't know is proof your standard flipped under Trump and will flip against post Trump

IVE ALWAYS BEEN ANTI TARIFF Kazmier - I understand price increases and who pays for them you dolt - simply because I dont argue with the dems doesnt mean I dont agree with them any more than it does if I dont kiss Trumps fat ass I'm a democrat.

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

sad, sad, sad ..

IVE ALWAYS BEEN ANTI TARIFF Kazmier - I understand price increases and who pays for them you dolt - simply because I dont argue with the dems doesnt mean I dont agree with them any more than it does if I dont kiss Trumps fat ass I'm a democrat.

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

Why aren't American products competitively priced asshole?

sad, sad, sad ..

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

Well, I don't kiss Trump's ass I'm I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

What makes you a Democrat is that you constantly advocate their policies

sad, sad, sad ..

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

Well, I don't kiss Trump's ass I'm I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

What makes you a Democrat is that you constantly advocate their policies

quote me ... or stfu

sad, sad, sad ..

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

Great, then we can raise the minimum wage and find out who really pays for those.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back