Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

I do not know one single person who plans to see Star Wars when it comes out. I might go see it out of curiopsity, but that is all.

My wife has not seen the last two, and my son derides the franchise now constantly.

These Hollyweird idiots have no clue how much they are out of touch with middle class America.

Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises in history I don’t see her comment keeping people from seeing it. Fans will see it despite her comments will they see anything she is in after Star Wars that is the real question.
roflmao

View attachment 294315

View attachment 294316

Just look at those ticket sales and viewer ratings.
Star Wars is a dying franchise from either too much merchandizing or too much Woketardedness.
The third trilogy h as gone from an opening of 108 million tickets sold to a mere 69 million and the lowest review rating of them all even 'Attack of the Clones'.

Die in Hell Disney, just die in the Lake of Fire.

Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises in history I don’t see her comment keeping people from seeing it. Fans will see it despite her comments will they see anything she is in after Star Wars that is the real question.
roflmao

View attachment 294315

View attachment 294316

Just look at those ticket sales and viewer ratings.
Star Wars is a dying franchise from either too much merchandizing or too much Woketardedness.
The third trilogy h as gone from an opening of 108 million tickets sold to a mere 69 million and the lowest review rating of them all even 'Attack of the Clones'.

Die in Hell Disney, just die in the Lake of Fire.
Like I said we will all start to find out next Friday.

I haven't watched a Star Wars movie since the second one in the 80’s.

The actress has a right to her opinion and people have a right to watch the movie or not. I’ll take Star Trek, the Marvel and DC movies any day over Star Wars, just my taste in movies.

Disney destroyed the franchise, as most suspected they would. Wanting a movie a year was just insanity. The disaster that was Solo ended that plan. The Mandalorian has started well, but we’ll have to see where it goes. The baby Yoda may carry that show. The reviews have gotten steadily worse and Disney seems to just be relying on the Star Wars name itself to carry the day. Will that be enough? Time will tell.

It must be difficult for you guys to keep track of all the things you're already supposed to be boycotting.

Why some Trump supporters are boycotting the new 'Star Wars' movie with #DumpStarWars

Let's see...

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College

It’s is impossible to keep up with all the lies the Democrats are telling so you libtards are far ahead of us. Your Democrats lie about what 50 times a day and that’s low-balling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be difficult for you guys to keep track of all the things you're already supposed to be boycotting.

Why some Trump supporters are boycotting the new 'Star Wars' movie with #DumpStarWars

Let's see...

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College

It’s is impossible to keep up with all the lies the Democrats are telling so you libtards are far ahead of us. Your Democrats lie about what 50 times a day and that’s low-balling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so interesting.

But what does that have to do with anything I wrote?

That may work for leftists, but not so much on rational people.
So, they have to already be leftists , in order to be convinced to be leftists. Hurr, I'm Daveman, and i am a moron....
It's a reinforcement thing. You know, like you guys looking to Sean Penn and Barbra Streisand as "experts" in the invasion of Iraq. They say the right thing, so you believe them without question.

Target
Why should I buy their overpriced schlock? Easy boycott.

Star Wars

I have seen the last two movies only once each. They will not burn me again.

Starbucks

Over-priced coffee shit that I am allergic to anyway? Easy boycott

I love my double length weekends these days. Easy boycott

Budweiser

I only drink Bud Lite if there is nothing else I like

I hear that only gay people buy Levis. I get real jeans like Wranglers or some tactical pants.

Nope, not until their monopoly is busted up, all my family and friends use it.

I havent bought a pair of nikes after I read about their lethal sweat shops on Vietnam. They are criminals. Easy boycott

WTF? Easy boycott

I use a straight razor, not that sissy boy crap. Easy boycott

Lol, I like actual news, not Fake News. Easy boycott

Like you do? Nah, I graduated from U MD in 1995 with a 3.6 GPA in a technical engineering field.

GFY

I boycott your boycotts.

That piece of Libtard shit Kathleen Kennedy at Disney screwed up Star Wars big time.

The first two movies of this series were shit. It is expected the third one will be shit also.

If it is free on TV I may watch it if I can zip through the commercials but I am not going shell out any money, especially after this bitch shot off her filthy TDS afflicted mouth.

She probably pissed off enough people into not going to see the movie to hurt the profits.

Forum List

Back