Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

The movie will be a huge hit no question of that what happens with her movie career after that is another story. Maybe it has no impact at all or it could damage it she has the right say whatever she wants but actors going political can be double edged sword.

Define 'huge hit' It will probably be the smallest ticket sales of any of the Star Wars movies, but will it earn more than it cost too make?

I am not so sure.

But this is an interesting effect of the Hollyweird Bubblke. She honestly thinks that most people do not like Trump and want to get rid of him. I dont like Trump personally, though I do feel I like a lot of his family members like Barron and Melania, and John. Trump is just too brash and rude. I would not attend his birthday party I think.

Do I like his policies? FUCK YES! He has more competence and intelligence than any other President we have had since JFK was assassinated.

But in Hollyweird people dont seem too keen in that distinction.

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

Triumph at Star Wars premier...fucking nerds.

It must be difficult for you guys to keep track of all the things you're already supposed to be boycotting.
Target
Why should I buy their overpriced schlock? Easy boycott.

Star Wars

I have seen the last two movies only once each. They will not burn me again.

Starbucks

Over-priced coffee shit that I am allergic to anyway? Easy boycott

I love my double length weekends these days. Easy boycott

Budweiser

I only drink Bud Lite if there is nothing else I like

I hear that only gay people buy Levis. I get real jeans like Wranglers or some tactical pants.

Nope, not until their monopoly is busted up, all my family and friends use it.

I havent bought a pair of nikes after I read about their lethal sweat shops on Vietnam. They are criminals. Easy boycott

WTF? Easy boycott

I use a straight razor, not that sissy boy crap. Easy boycott

Lol, I like actual news, not Fake News. Easy boycott

Like you do? Nah, I graduated from U MD in 1995 with a 3.6 GPA in a technical engineering field.

GFY

Last edited:
The movie will be a huge hit no question of that what happens with her movie career after that is another story. Maybe it has no impact at all or it could damage it she has the right say whatever she wants but actors going political can be double edged sword.

Define 'huge hit' It will probably be the smallest ticket sales of any of the Star Wars movies, but will it earn more than it cost too make?

I am not so sure.

But this is an interesting effect of the Hollyweird Bubblke. She honestly thinks that most people do not like Trump and want to get rid of him. I dont like Trump personally, though I do feel I like a lot of his family members like Barron and Melania, and John. Trump is just too brash and rude. I would not attend his birthday party I think.

Do I like his policies? FUCK YES! He has more competence and intelligence than any other President we have had since JFK was assassinated.

But in Hollyweird people dont seem too keen in that distinction.
Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises in history I don’t see her comment keeping people from seeing it. Fans will see it despite her comments will they see anything she is in after Star Wars that is the real question.

Daisy Ridley Attacks Trump Prior To ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Release – Comicbookhype
The franchise is ghoulish trying to keep a tired worn out act alive.
They need hype and stunts to hold fan interest. It isn't working when you realize how big and fresh the first three movies were.

Daisy Ridley Attacks Trump Prior To ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Release – Comicbookhype
The franchise is ghoulish trying to keep a tired worn out act alive.
They need hype and stunts to hold fan interest. It isn't working when you realize how big and fresh the first three movies were.

Once Disney bought the rights, you knew it would be exploited and overused to the point that everyone will eventually be sick to death of it.

Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises in history I don’t see her comment keeping people from seeing it. Fans will see it despite her comments will they see anything she is in after Star Wars that is the real question.
roflmao

upload_2019-12-11_13-1-44.png

upload_2019-12-11_13-1-59.png

Just look at those ticket sales and viewer ratings.
Star Wars is a dying franchise from either too much merchandizing or too much Woketardedness.

roflmao

View attachment 294315

View attachment 294316

Just look at those ticket sales and viewer ratings.
Star Wars is a dying franchise from either too much merchandizing or too much Woketardedness.
Has it run it's course most likely is Last Jedi going to do big box most likely.

Has it run it's course most likely is Last Jedi going to do big box most likely.
Disney is going to have to buy alot of its own tickets again.

With only 53% of viewers liking the last one, and never mind the Solo BS, everyone I know that is a core fan is just sick of it.

The Adventures of Mary Sue with a lightsaber is not exactly mesmerizing.

But I think you could sell dog shit if you put a Star Wars label on it, so it might make some money.

Disney is going to have to buy alot of its own tickets again.

With only 53% of viewers liking the last one, and never mind the Solo BS, everyone I know that is a core fan is just sick of it.

The Adventures of Mary Sue with a lightsaber is not exactly mesmerizing.

But I think you could sell dog shit if you put a Star Wars label on it, so it might make some money.
It opens next Friday so we will see anyone who thinks this actresses comments are going to hurt the box take is probably going to be disappointed.

The 'liberal' views in Hollywood today were likely just born out of 1960s counter-culture fads and a product of where a lot of the actors and actresses grew up.

Most likely when that crop of the Baby Boomer generation is dead and gone, the mass media will take a turn to the "right", given that the "social justice" fad is nearing its deathbed, and those seriously invested in it with a quasi-religious fervor are the laughing stock of mainstream social media.

Most of it is just propaganda and political "fads", and doesn't amount to serious political theory or philosophy, the likes of John Stuart Mill or Russell Kirk.

"Celebrities" are just easy candidates for propaganda spokespersons, marketing to an uneducated or ill informed audience, reading books would render 95% of mass media and propaganda irrelevant, regardless of one's "politics" - it's just the mental and intellectual equivalent of "fast food".

"Celebrities" are just easy candidates for propaganda spokespersons, marketing to an uneducated or ill informed audience, reading books would render 95% of mass media and propaganda irrelevant, regardless of one's "politics" - it's just the mental and intellectual equivalent of "fast food".
In the Edward Bernays system of 'consensus engineering', celebrities have the critical role of being opinion shapers for those that admire them.

That used to be a robust and diverse set of celebrities, from John Wayne to Julie Andrews, to Paul Harvey and Wolfman Jack.

Not today. Today we h ave a bifurcated set of celebrities that are so far left vrs so far right that we have two entirely different sets of 'opinion shapers'.

The problem for the elites is that most of their celebrities that they like only impact the opinions of about 40% of the public while far right celebrities impact a much faster growing share.

So when Mary Sue says Trump supporters are insane, it may or may not hurt their ticket sales numbers, but we do know that it is NOT having the desired effect. People are not buying the Bernays Narrative any more. The Bernays System of Consensus Engineering is in ruins, and I applaud that.

Last edited:
It opens next Friday so we will see anyone who thinks this actresses comments are going to hurt the box take is probably going to be disappointed.
How would we know?

The Top five Star Wars movies sold 90 million tickets domestically, I highly doubt that this coming movie will.

If it does not sell 90 million tickets in the USA, would you concede that she hurt ticket sales?

How would we know?

The Top five Star Wars movies sold 90 million tickets domestically, I highly doubt that this coming movie will.

If it does not sell 90 million tickets in the USA, would you concede that she hurt ticket sales?
How are going to know if her comment had anything to do with it if it doesn't are going to go around the country polling people asking them why they didn't see the movie? If it does hit or exceed 90 million in ticket sales will you concede she didn't hurt ticket sales?

‘Star Wars’ Mocks Conservatives at Worst Possible Time. “‘Rise of Skywalker’ star Daisy Ridley’s crude attack on Trump voters is part of multi-pronged insult to half the country.”

Get woke, go broke.

You name the group, and the suits at Disney need them to cover the costs of their massively expensive films. A “Star Wars” movie that doesn’t crush the $300 million mark is considered a disaster.

So why are key “Star Wars” players actively chasing one critical group away?

Time and time again the franchise’s players alienate, mock or downright dismiss right-leaning fans. And it just happened again.

“Star Wars” star Daisy Ridley lashed out at President Donald Trump’s supporters in a new media interview. Ridley, who plays Rey in the series, shredded anyone who dares support the Republican leader.

The Guardian asked Ridley about how being a part of a major film franchise empowered her to speak out. Her response left no room for misinterpretation.

“I don’t feel I have to edit what I say – the things that make me angry are the things that make everyone angry. Everyone is annoyed with BoJo [British Prime Minister Boris Johnson]. Everyone has an issue with Trump – every sane person anyway.”​

“Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” latched on to the Trump “Resistance’s'” safety pin meme prior to the 2016’s film’s release.

…two of the writers of next month’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story have referenced the relationship between that movie and the current political reality on social media.​

Chris Weitz tweeted the following Friday morning: “Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization.” Gary Whitta, the original writer on the project, responded in kind, tweeting: “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women.”​

Translation? President-Elect Donald Trump is a racist, and so are his supporters.

Hamill extended his Trump Derangement Syndrome to members of the president’s family, crossing a big red line in the process. First Daughter Ivanka Trump shared a picture of her child donning a stormtroopers costume, an iconic image from the saga.

Hamill quickly responded in a way even our biased press blasted as unfair.

Mark HoHoHoHamill

✔@HamillHimself

You misspelled "Fraud."#GoForceYourself https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1178127374078140416 …

Ivanka Trump

✔@IvankaTrump

The Force is strong in my family.

Other outlets cheered Hamill on, a ghastly indicator of just how biased the modern press truly is.

Forum List

Back