Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

It isnt supposed to work on rational people, but on Consumers who are discouraged from thinking for themselves.
And boycotting a movie because an actor ripped Dear leader is totally that. In fact, I want to make it clear that you Trump cultists are definitely "thinking for yourselves", and nobody else shares this fetish with you.

Anyone else watching Mandalorian?

I'm loving it.
Yes! And it is a show the entire family watches together. Good stuff.

That's great.

Mrs. X isn't a big Star Wars fan, but she loves Mandalorian. I'm sure a big part of it is due to
Baby Yoda
. But I also think the writers are just doing a great job with it. Favreau and Filoni are really good story tellers. The pacing is excellent in my opinion.

Just for the hell of it, here is my personal ranking of Star Wars movies.

1. A New Hope
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Rogue One
4. Empire Strikes Back
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Force Awakens
7. Attack of the Clones
8. The Last Jedi
9. Phantom Menace
10. Solo

We'll see how Rise of Skywalker does.

Just for the hell of it, here is my personal ranking of Star Wars movies.
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Phantom Menace
6. Revenge of the Sith
7. Pile of shit
8. Bigger pile of shit
9. Biggest Overwhelming Pile of Shit in the Cosmos

Last edited:
That's nice, Daisy. Shut up and act now.
I saw the first star wars movie when it came out back in the '70s so is she the female version of luke skywalker?
Well, not really.

Luke took three movies to mature as a Jedi, and still miscalculated a thing or two in the third movie.

Rey is a Mary Sue and knew how to beat a Sith who had trained all his life with the lightsaber and was supposedly one of the most powerful ever and all in the first movie.

That's nice, Daisy. Shut up and act now.
I saw the first star wars movie when it came out back in the '70s so is she the female version of luke skywalker?
Well, not really.

Luke took three movies to mature as a Jedi, and still miscalculated a thing or two in the third movie.

Rey is a Mary Sue and knew how to beat a Sith who had trained all his life with the lightsaber and was supposedly one of the most powerful ever and all in the first movie.
What's a sith?

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

That is why she has gotten the role of princess Leia. Hollywood are giving out roles to anyone with far left views or willing to pull a political stunt in front of many. And so many of these actress are political whores. And so when you see these actors. Just pinch your nose and run away.
If the public starts treating these actors like they are a piece of crap and don't go and see their shows. That they will stop. But only buys boot-leg dvd's if you want to see the movie. Believe me that Hollywood will stop using their studios for the far left. But every dime that you give to Hollywood. Is a dime that goes to far left political views.

3j7qld.gif

Forum List

Back