Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She was instructed to do that by Pelosi, Schitt and Nadler. They are going ahead with Impeachment
so they can blame the 2020 loss on the Russians

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

Good for her. The trilogy is trash, so get some jabs at the fat fuck while you still have a pedestal.

Trump supporters are the elite. the media are not the elite. Hollywood are not the elite. you're the elite, trump supporters! you're the elite!

Does this mean you will not be going to the movie?

• Banned

It does. Star Wars and Star Trek are about the only movies I still pay to see in the theater.

Guess if I watch this one it wont be a legal viewing now.

When was the last time a star wars movie bombed?

Or when was the first time for that matter?

It does. Star Wars and Star Trek are about the only movies I still pay to see in the theater.

I will let you know how it is. We already have tickets for Christmas day. Family outing!

When was the last time a star wars movie bombed?

Or when was the first time for that matter?

I can't imagine being so beholden to a politician that something like this would keep me from doing something I want to do.

Just gives me another reason not to see it. They sucked after the original three anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does the term snowflake comes to mind as I read this thread.

:21:

The movie will be a huge hit no question of that what happens with her movie career after that is another story. Maybe it has no impact at all or it could damage it she has the right say whatever she wants but actors going political can be double edged sword.

I will let you know how it is. We already have tickets for Christmas day. Family outing!

No need. I can pirate it several days before official launch if I choose

you are so cool! I am not a thief, plus I enjoy the large screen.

Did you clear it with your parole officer?

I think they are releasing it overseas first anyway. At least that’s what I heard.

Forum List

Back