Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

Rey is a Mary Sue and knew how to beat a Sith who had trained all his life with the lightsaber and was supposedly one of the most powerful ever and all in the first movie
And Annakin as a small child was beating skilled, adult podracers. Was he a "Mary sue" as well? Why or why not?

Still not clear why I'm obligated to change my views to match the opinions of people who play pretend for a living.
You are supposed to do it spontaneously because you admire the little waif so much.
That may work for leftists, but not so much on rational people.
It isnt supposed to work on rational people, but on Consumers who are discouraged from thinking for themselves.
Right. Leftists.

That's nice, Daisy. Shut up and act now.
I saw the first star wars movie when it came out back in the '70s so is she the female version of luke skywalker?
I saw A New Hope in the theater, too. Made a huge impression on 14-year-old me.

Yes, Rey is similar to Luke -- an innate sensitivity to the Force, no training whatsoever.

She probably had to blow Clinton Pal Weinstein to get her first real job which actually if you think about it was a blow job.

It’s just transference, because she can’t yell at Weinstein!

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

Does this mean you will not be going to the movie?

It does. Star Wars and Star Trek are about the only movies I still pay to see in the theater.

Guess if I watch this one it wont be a legal viewing now.

I will let you know how it is. We already have tickets for Christmas day. Family outing!

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

When does Star Wars open in Moscow, Comrade?

She probably had to blow Clinton Pal Weinstein to get her first real job which actually if you think about it was a blow job.

It’s just transference, because she can’t yell at Weinstein!

Does this mean you will not be going to the movie?

It does. Star Wars and Star Trek are about the only movies I still pay to see in the theater.

Guess if I watch this one it wont be a legal viewing now.

I will let you know how it is. We already have tickets for Christmas day. Family outing!

When does Star Wars open in Moscow, Comrade?

You know you've lost the debate when you resort to this juvenile shit.

Go play with your crayons child

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...
Only the brainwashed give a shit about what other countries think.

But, hey, good to see you recognizing that your fellow liberal is brainwashed.
Not so mention she wasn't talking about Europeans. She CLEARLY stated Trump supporters.

Because of her ignorant mouth I will not pay to see the movie and I won't be the only one.

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...
considering that the great majority of ticket sales are outside the United States, she is not going to lose any money on this LOL. Nobody else has Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc to totally misinform them.

It isnt supposed to work on rational people, but on Consumers who are discouraged from thinking for themselves.
And boycotting a movie because an actor ripped Dear leader is totally that. In fact, I want to make it clear that you Trump cultists are definitely "thinking for yourselves", and nobody else shares this fetish with you.

The thread title is that she attacked Trump supporters, not Trump.

Funny, you lied about that.

only the brainwashed like you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks including law enforcement journalists etcetera around the world and everywhere outside your bubble of Bologna. The point is she'll make money thinking Trump is a idiot...

Not so mention she wasn't talking about Europeans. She CLEARLY stated Trump supporters.

Because of her ignorant mouth I will not pay to see the movie and I won't be the only one.
Everywhere else in the world LOL that will pack them in.... Except only You brainwashed functional morons decide everything depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.... Not having a grip is part of being a brainwashed functional moron....

depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.

You're as stupid as they are.

Tell me, did you ever goto work and lecture the people you intended to provide a service to about politics and morality?

That is what she is doing. You may support that kind of ignorance but I do not.
Believe what you want but keep it to yourself when working.

Forum List

Back