Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

I'd tell you to get the fuck out, but you're too chickenshit to move to a country with the system you want.
Brilliant comment, brain-washed functional moron nativist a******. Unless you're a doctor or millionaire you can't move anywhere anyway. My family had a bar in Spain and you can't do that unless you marry a European. Love it or leave it is so stupid it's ridiculous and very fitting for you... Read something and get some reality.
Chickenshit. Quit trying to fuck up my country.
It is not your country thank God, hater doop super Patriot moron. Any argument at all or just drunk again?
You're boring me, Frankie. All you do is parrot the same old shit. I hope you're at least getting paid for it.
Reality is so repetitive, unlike your endlessly imaginative brainwash and conspiracy theories
I'm sure that fantasy comforts you.

Brilliant comment, brain-washed functional moron nativist a******. Unless you're a doctor or millionaire you can't move anywhere anyway. My family had a bar in Spain and you can't do that unless you marry a European. Love it or leave it is so stupid it's ridiculous and very fitting for you... Read something and get some reality.
It is not your country thank God, hater doop super Patriot moron. Any argument at all or just drunk again?
You're boring me, Frankie. All you do is parrot the same old shit. I hope you're at least getting paid for it.
Reality is so repetitive, unlike your endlessly imaginative brainwash and conspiracy theories
Yes yes only you Rubes and your bought off High School grad pundits tell the truth. A gigantic conspiracy of everyone in the world

Yes yes only you Rubes and your bought off High School grad pundits tell the truth. A gigantic conspiracy of everyone in the world
yawn2.gif

Good thing I pre-bought tickets. At this particular theater, all 40+ showings through Sunday are almost sold out.

Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises in history I don’t see her comment keeping people from seeing it. Fans will see it despite her comments will they see anything she is in after Star Wars that is the real question.
roflmao

View attachment 294315

View attachment 294316

Just look at those ticket sales and viewer ratings.
Star Wars is a dying franchise from either too much merchandizing or too much Woketardedness.

I'm a little baffled. Why was Eps 4, A New Hope, so drastically better performing than even the other successful movies? I mean the number of movie goers in 1977, should be a fraction of what they are today.... right? Logically there are more moving going people today.

Yet in 1977, they had 178 million tickets sold, and even the force awakens, had only 108 Million tickets sold, and that was supposedly very popular.

How is that possible.

That's interesting. It has a 57 score on Rotten Tomatoes, but the audience gave it an 87. That's exactly the opposite of what happened with The Last Jedi, which was given a 91 rating, yet the audience gave it a 43.

There's a serious disconnect there for those last two movies. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Here's my updated order:

1. A New Hope
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Rogue One
4. Empire Strikes Back
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Rise of Skywalker
7. Force Awakens
8. Attack of the Clones
9. Phantom Menace
10. The Last Jedi
11. Solo

Rise of Skywalker goes in between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens. Interestingly enough, this also made me push down The Last Jedi below Phantom Menace.

Without giving away any major spoilers, I liked this movie. I think JJ Abrams did the best he could with the mess that Rian Johnson left for him. It felt like they spent the beginning of the movie undoing some of the damage that was done in the last one. I'll give JJ Abrams a lot of credit for salvaging this pretty well.

To be honest, I felt vindicated about my feelings for The Last Jedi. It was just a jumbled mess in the middle of the trilogy. Here's my take on how the new trilogy unfolded:

Force Awakens: JJ Abrams has a plan in mind. He mirrors the original trilogy too much and sets up a lot of "mystery boxes" that are to be opened up later on as the trilogy unfolds.

The Last Jedi: Rian Johnson, conscious of the criticism JJ Abrams got for staying too closely aligned with the original trilogy, does the exact opposite. He veers way off the intended course. Remember those mystery boxes that Abrams set up? Yea those don't matter anymore. He fucks everything up in his attempt to be different.

Rise of Skywalker: JJ Abrams steers the trilogy back on track by undoing Rian Johnson's failures. It felt like there were a few "Ah ha, I was just kidding" kind of moments to retcon things back together.

She needed to do a LONG nude lesbian scene with anything supposed to be female in the movie to get rave reviews from critics!

The new movies are absolute garbage. Rogue one was a good enough movie that I saw the Han Solo movie in hopes it would also be good. It was awful and I can’t get that time and money back.

what a terrible thing to do to what was a good franchise.

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

I don't base my consumption of entertainment on what the loons say off screen if I did I would probably never see another movie again.

Forum List

Back