Stack The Court, Genius Move Democrats!

You're a moron. There are 9 justices and have been for 150 years.
So what, Einstein?
Show me where SCOTUS is limited to nine justices?
The 9th Circuit has 29.
Expand SCOTUS to 27 and extend its calendar to 12 months.
Each case would be decided by nine justices selected randomly from the 27. Dark money plaintiffs like those behind the nomination of Catholic, corporate whores would have no way of knowing in advance which justices would rule on their undemocratic tripe.
8bf81cd0-8209-11e8-8a24-1912d897ca2f_Barrett2f.jpg

So what is you said Republicans were "packing the court."

Wait, does it turn out you're stupid and don't know what that means?

How stupid are you? You thought Republicans increased the number of justices? You need to take a civics class again. Don't go to government schools this time, stupid ass.
Were you homeschooled?
Your alma mater?
1602705856666.jpeg

Republicans have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 7 POTUS elections, yet they are on track to seat 5 of the last 7 SCOTUS justices.

Can you spell U-N-D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T-I-C?

How stupid are you? You thought Republicans increased the number of justices? You need to take a civics class again. Don't go to government schools this time, stupid ass.
Were you homeschooled?
Your alma mater?
View attachment 401570
Republicans have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 7 POTUS elections, yet they are on track to seat 5 of the last 7 SCOTUS justices.

Can you spell U-N-D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T-I-C?

And yet there are still nine justices.

If you don't know what packing the court means, you realize you're on the internet, no?

You also thought we do PV in this country?

OMG, you're a total boob.

I already mentioned taking civics classes. OMG, government educated schools have so failed you. You should have gone to a real school. They'd have failed you for your dearth of knowledge, but at least you'd have known then and would have had the choice to start studying.

OMG, Georgie doesn't know what court packing means and he thinks we run elections for president on PV. That's some serious sad

Since the Senate has regressed to the "Tyranny of Democracy" to fill the federal bench as well as the Supreme Court with ideologues, I expect the Democrats to use every Constitutional measure to counter the Banana Republicans attack on our once great Republic.
Maybe they could get a couple of Crips and a couple of Bloods..for balance...gotta get farrakhan on there...might as well nominate jesse jackson....jussie smollet would make a good justice...better put oprah in..get that nascar driver with hoax "noose"...MUST get lebron on...malcolm jenkins would be good, he hates white people enough to make a great justice for them...kaepernick, of course!
Who else?

Republicans have won the popular vote in two of the last seven POTUS elections yet they have confirmed five of the last seven SCOTUS justices. Do you see how undemocratic that particular form of court packing is?

Packing the Courts: How Republicans Spent Decades Installing Judges to Cement Minority Rule

"Basically, we live in a democracy that’s being plagued by minority rule — in essence, a very counter-democratic approach to governance.

"And here we are with the Supreme Court, which is, by its nature, a not democratic institution. It’s not one where people have an equal say in terms of the appointments.

"The appointments are handled entirely by the Senate.

"The United States Senate is increasingly dominated by a majority that represents a minority of people in America.

"And so you have this — these two facets of counter-democracy are contrary to our majority rule that most people believe in and think that America really should stand for and should expand."

Republicans have won the popular vote in two of the last seven POTUS elections yet they have confirmed five of the last seven SCOTUS justices. Do you see how undemocratic that particular form of court packing is?

Packing the Courts: How Republicans Spent Decades Installing Judges to Cement Minority Rule

"Basically, we live in a democracy that’s being plagued by minority rule — in essence, a very counter-democratic approach to governance.

"And here we are with the Supreme Court, which is, by its nature, a not democratic institution. It’s not one where people have an equal say in terms of the appointments.

"The United States Senate is increasingly dominated by a majority that represents a minority of people in America.

"And so you have this — these two facets of counter-democracy are contrary to our majority rule that most people believe in and think that America really should stand for and should expand."

So just to be clear, you think that India should have four times the votes in the UN that we do?

Our Federal government was supposed to be a thin layer over the States with little power other than a few enumerated powers, like national defense and treaties.

It shouldn't matter, we weren't supposed to be a Democracy. The STATES are supposed to be the democracies.

But you're bastardizing and ignoring the Constitution in your all consuming greed for other people's money and making the central government something it wasn't supposed to do, matter to our daily lives.

So you're throttled by the Constitution just a little bit and you're whining to high heaven it's slowing you down in your quest for other people's money.

Boo fucking hoo

Republicans have won the popular vote in two of the last seven POTUS elections yet they have confirmed five of the last seven SCOTUS justices.

So fucking what?

Do you see how undemocratic that particular form of court packing is?

Appointing judges to fill vacancies during your term is neither undemocratic nor packing.

Basically, we live in a democracy that’s being plagued by minority rule

Wah!

And here we are with the Supreme Court, which is, by its nature, a not democratic institution. It’s not one where people have an equal say in terms of the appointments.

Sounds awful! You should propose an amendment.

The appointments are handled entirely by the Senate.

And the President. Darn Constitution!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So what, Einstein?
The 9th Circuit has 29.
Each case would be decided by nine justices selected randomly from the 27. Dark money plaintiffs like those behind the nomination of Catholic, corporate whores would have no way of knowing in advance which justices would rule on their undemocratic tripe.

Sigh,

You really need to find another hobby, this one is not working out so well for you. First, you want to claim there was no filibuster during the Fortas to Chief Justice hearing, but at the same time you note there was a cloture vote. I honestly believe you still don't understand how that is not possible. Which tells me you either have no reading comprehension skills, have no integrity, or you are just a complete asshole. I am going with all three.

But now you want to call someone stupid for proclaiming Republicans have been "court packing" by filling court vacancies. Well, let me introduce you to some more stupid.

Mike Lee
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) worried aloud that Democrats may “decide to play politics and seek — without any legitimate justification — to pack the D.C. Circuit with unneeded judges simply in order to advance a partisan agenda.”

Chuck Grassley
I’m concerned about the caseload of this circuit and the efforts to pack it,” Grassley complained during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing last week, charging the administration — six times — with court-packing

Mitch McConnell
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) accused Democrats of plotting with the White House “to pack the D.C. Circuit with appointees,”

So what, Einstein?
The 9th Circuit has 29.

Sigh,

You really need to find another hobby, this one is not working out so well for you. First, you want to claim there was no filibuster during the Fortas to Chief Justice hearing, but at the same time you note there was a cloture vote. I honestly believe you still don't understand how that is not possible. Which tells me you either have no reading comprehension skills, have no integrity, or you are just a complete asshole. I am going with all three.

But now you want to call someone stupid for proclaiming Republicans have been "court packing" by filling court vacancies. Well, let me introduce you to some more stupid.

Mike Lee
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) worried aloud that Democrats may “decide to play politics and seek — without any legitimate justification — to pack the D.C. Circuit with unneeded judges simply in order to advance a partisan agenda.”

Chuck Grassley
I’m concerned about the caseload of this circuit and the efforts to pack it,” Grassley complained during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing last week, charging the administration — six times — with court-packing

Mitch McConnell
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) accused Democrats of plotting with the White House “to pack the D.C. Circuit with appointees,”

filibuster is using blocking cloture repeatedly to not end debate. Buy a dictionary dickless wonder

So what, Einstein?
The 9th Circuit has 29.

Sigh,

Mike Lee

Chuck Grassley

Mitch McConnell

filibuster is using blocking cloture repeatedly to not end debate. Buy a dictionary dickless wonder

Dumbass, cloture is not evoked in normal debate. It is only used to end a filibuster. And it is very seldom evoked. It is called rule 22. Dickless? With six kids and a wife that still turns head. You dream about getting some of this.

54% to 42%

It doesn't matter how energized the Republican base is. Trump has energized not only the Democratic base, but every other sane person in this country against him.

If the SCOTUS acts fairly, the Democrats won't pack the court, but if SCOTUS is nothing but a right-wing political weapon, you can bet your ass that they'll pack the court.

What happened to "elections have consequences"?

Elections do have consequences. None so much as the upcoming election!

54% to 42%

It doesn't matter how energized the Republican base is. Trump has energized not only the Democratic base, but every other sane person in this country against him.

If the SCOTUS acts fairly, the Democrats won't pack the court, but if SCOTUS is nothing but a right-wing political weapon, you can bet your ass that they'll pack the court.

Unless you lose, then you're back to "we'll pull the country down around our ears before we work with you!!!!"

Justice Kennedy, and his fellow progressive sages, argue that we all have “the right to define our own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe and the mystery of human life.” This is vacuous nonsense.

54% to 42%

Unless you lose, then you're back to "we'll pull the country down around our ears before we work with you!!!!"

If the Democrats lose, then yes, there will be consequences.

54% to 42%

If the Democrats lose, then yes, there will be consequences.

Burn-Loot-Murder

Since the Senate has regressed to the "Tyranny of Democracy" to fill the federal bench as well as the Supreme Court with ideologues, I expect the Democrats to use every Constitutional measure to counter the Banana Republicans attack on our once great Republic.
Maybe they could get a couple of Crips and a couple of Bloods..for balance...gotta get farrakhan on there...might as well nominate jesse jackson....jussie smollet would make a good justice...better put oprah in..get that nascar driver with hoax "noose"...MUST get lebron on...malcolm jenkins would be good, he hates white people enough to make a great justice for them...kaepernick, of course!
Who else?

You forgot that "Booker" fella of course. You know the guy old Trumpybear trots out when he wants to put the fear of "Nat Turner" in his homies!

Who else?

You forgot that "Booker" fella of course. You know the guy old Trumpybear trots out when he wants to put the fear of "Nat Turner" in his homies!

Nat Turner?

1602792958742.png

More like Nat X.

Forum List

Back