so you want to impeach Trump for investigating the Biden Mafia?

I think Trump should be impeached for secretly plotting to have a foreign government announce that they were investigating his political rival.

why ??? Don't you think the American people want to know about the Biden Mafia before they are mistakenly elected to run our country??? Why impeach him rather than thank him???
The only "mafia" here is the RUSSIAN Mafia...the guys who helped get Trump elected and who he's been bending over for since

Orange Messiah

you are showing low class and should be more respectful. Trump is only thing that stands between us and Green New Deal Great Depression. Do you understand?

Really? I am showing low class?
I understand you believe in your Orange Messiah- but here are some of the classy things he has said:
Trump quotes:

I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT,

@elizabethforma Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas because she faked the fact she is native American, is a lowlife!

I understand you support the Trump Mafia asking a foreign country to inferfer in our election.

it like a doctor interfering with a disease. We need to know all about the Biden Mafia. NOw do you understand?

I know that the Trump Mafia is spinning that story- but we need to know about the Trump Mafia know- since the Trump Mafioso is in office and breaking the law right now.

Orange Messiah

you are showing low class and should be more respectful. Trump is only thing that stands between us and Green New Deal Great Depression. Do you understand?

Really? I am showing low class?
I understand you believe in your Orange Messiah- but here are some of the classy things he has said:
Trump quotes:

I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT,

@elizabethforma Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas because she faked the fact she is native American, is a lowlife!

ok so Trump and you are low class. And????????????????????

Judges can be impeached- and I don't doubt you think that any judge who rules against your Orange Messiah should be impeached regardless of party.

obviously if judges participated in FISA fraud they should be impeached. 1+1=2
Such concern over Carter friggin Page...a creep who was identified by Russian operatives as far back as 2014 as a "soft target".

Biden cannot be impeached.

you mean according to Constitutional definition , but according to other definition he his being impeached now for taking $50k bribe /emolument. Do you understand??

A) You are certainly smearing/impeaching Biden's reputation with lies.
B) If you have evidence of Joe Biden getting a $50K bribe- share it with the class- and the FBI.

I know that the Trump Mafia is spinning that story-.

what spin??? the $50k bribe/emolument is very very real. Do you understand?

I know in your little mind you believe it is real because that is what the Trump Mafia has told you.

dear Biden had admitted he took the $50k per month. Do you understand? 1+1=2

Hunter Biden received payments of $50K a month. How is that a bribe? And how the hell do you think Hunter Biden could ever be 'impeached'?

Forum List

Back