Rudy's in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the "news" kept repeating how the 2 men arrested in this case were "russian born"?

They are U.S. citizens! I just love how our "news" spins their horse shit!

... I just heard Trump call him a "fine man". How many fine men have been fired, quit or are currently in jail? :confused-84:

I've been fired and quit , so what? If you were employed you'd understand. Rudy has never been in jail, you're just a leftist thus short on material. Besides, I thought you guys were on the side of felons, won't you make up your mind?

... I just heard Trump call him a "fine man". How many fine men have been fired, quit or are currently in jail?
I've been fired and quit , so what? If you were employed you'd understand. Rudy has never been in jail, you're just a leftist thus short on material. Besides, I thought you guys were on the side of felons, won't you make up your mind?
LOL!!! You cucks think!!! :laughing0301:

Remember the "news" kept repeating how the 2 men arrested in this case were "russian born"?

FYI-
the news kept saying they were Ukrainian born US Citizens, but they corrected themselves when they found out that they were not Ukrainian born but Russian born US Citizens.

The correction was on where these goons were born, the Ukraine or Russia?

NOT on whether they were naturalized citizens here.

They are US citizens who were born in Russia.

It's not rocket science dude..

I paid close attention. They were always referred to as "soviet born"...which is exactly correct

Ghouliani is under investigation and his cohorts have been indicted.

Rudy the Ghoul is in trouble and it couldn't happen to a more deserving creep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back