so you want to impeach Trump for investigating the Biden Mafia?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011

And you don't want to impeach Democrats for investigating Trump?

Do you think Democrats who violated criminal statutes to start their investigation of Trump by lying to FISA Courts should go to prison?

I think we need to get to the bottom of who initiated the investigation of the investigation and find out if their motives were purely political. Call a special investigative committee!

And you don't want to impeach Democrats for investigating Trump?

Do you think Democrats who violated criminal statutes to start their investigation of Trump by lying to FISA Courts should go to prison?

I think that anyone who is convicted of crimes should go to prison.

I think Trump should be impeached for secretly plotting to have a foreign government announce that they were investigating his political rival.

And there is no Democrat who can be impeached for anything related....unless you mean one of the judges who has ruled against Trump.
Impeachment only applies to judges and officers of the Administration- not to Senators or Congressman.

Remember how many times Trump has whined about how unfair the libel laws in the U.S.

And the next day he proceeds to libel his next victim.

I think Trump should be impeached for secretly plotting to have a foreign government announce that they were investigating his political rival.

why ??? Don't you think the American people want to know about the Biden Mafia before they are mistakenly elected to run our country??? Why impeach him rather than thank him???

And there is no Democrat who can be impeached for anything related....unless you mean one of the judges who has ruled against Trump.
Impeachment only applies to judges and officers of the Administration- not to Senators or Congressman.

so you want to throw Democrats in prison for lying to FISA judges rather than impeach them?

why ??? Don't you think the American people want to know about the Biden Mafia before they are mistakenly elected to run our country??? Why impeach him rather than thank him???

I think that the American people want to know why the Trump Mafia secretly tried to enlist a foreign country to smear Joe Biden. And I think that we should impeach the Trump Mafioso as soon as possible for his crimes.

Yes
This is how addled Democrats are
When a misdoing is uncovered they Do Not want to investigate the misdeed but rather investigate how and why the misdeed was discovered.
Investigate the investigation and deflect the criminality and instead witch hunt how and why it came to light.

so you want to throw Democrats in prison for lying to FISA judges rather than impeach them?

What Democrats could you impeach- for anything?
Judges can be impeached- and I don't doubt you think that any judge who rules against your Orange Messiah should be impeached regardless of party.
And Federal officers- including the President can be impeached.

Unlike like your partisan idiocy. I am in favor of throwing anyone convicted of a crime in jail- whether it is Trump for illegally trying to enlist a foreign government to influence an election or the Republican who committed voter fraud in Georgia- or anyone else- Democrat or Republican who is convicted.

Yes
When a misdoing is uncovered they Do Not want to investigate the illegality but rather investigate how and why the illegality was discovered.

The only 'misdoing' that has been uncovered is Trump's secret attempt to force the Ukrainian President to announce an investigation of his political rival.

Trump's fake investigation reminds me of O.J. Simpson hunting for his wife's killer. :lol:

Yes
When a misdoing is uncovered they Do Not want to investigate the illegality but rather investigate how and why the illegality was discovered.

The only 'misdoing' that has been uncovered is Trump's secret attempt to force the Ukrainian President to announce an investigation of his political rival.
Nope
Fake
Wishful thinking never trumps fact

This massive flood of repetitive topics about the same thing. It''s as if the tard herd is listening to the same propaganda radio outlet and they've all been ordered to parrot what they are told to parrot.

Not a single original thought in the whole bunch!

Echo chamber to the power of infinity.

Judges can be impeached- and I don't doubt you think that any judge who rules against your Orange Messiah should be impeached regardless of party.

obviously if judges participated in FISA fraud they should be impeached. 1+1=2

Yes

Nope
Fake
Wishful thinking never trumps fact
Did Trump place a secret call to the President of Ukraine?
Did Trump in that secret call ask him to investigate his political rival?
Did Trump's lackeys convey to Ukraine that Trump wanted a public announcement of an investigation into his political rival?

The answer of course is all yes.

obviously if judges participated in FISA fraud they should be impeached. 1+1=2

And obviously if a President participates asking a foreign government to interfere in our election, he should be impeached.

Forum List

Back