Trump endorses Lauren Boebert

Trump Casts Aside Repeated Scandals To Endorse Lauren Boebert Again​

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!"

Again, I'm at a loss for words. What do you think?
It is going to be a death punch to Boobert's already crumbling future political career.

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!"

That goddamn low life belly crawling Yankee Carpet Bagger? P01135809's histpry endorsements is like the kiss of death. Voters in her "new" district hate her and voters in her former district can't wait for her to leave.

I've never heard of this person but can't she just steal the election like democrats did for the retard Biden? What's the problem exactly?

Marred by allegations of hypocrisy? You gotta be kidding. There ain't a freaking politician in history that can't be accused of allegations of hypocrisy. Is that all the left has in their dwindling arsenal while the Country goes to hell and American women are raped and murdered by illegal aliens that democrats label "newcomers"?

My understanding is that she's been a loyal Trump supporter, correct me if I'm wrong on that, which is all Trump cares about so this endorsement is no surprise at all. Why are you speechless?

My understanding is that she's been a loyal Trump supporter, correct me if I'm wrong on that, which is all Trump cares about so this endorsement is no surprise at all. Why are you speechless?

Bo'Handjob'bert was hated in her home district. So much she ditched it, she knew she was going to lose. So she Carpetbagged herself in another district were she is equally dispised. She zero chance of winning. The endorsement of P01135809 don't mean shit in this case.

Bo'Handjob'bert was hated in her home district. So much she ditched it, she knew she was going to lose. So she Carpetbagged herself in another district were she is equally dispised. She zero chance of winning. The endorsement of P01135809 don't mean shit in this case.
Ok. My opinion is she should probably focus more on her own family right now than Congress, but it's her call whether she wants to run. And it's not surprising that Trump would endorse her, which is the topic of this thread.

She's a whore and Trump wants some

Ok. My opinion is she should probably focus more on her own family right now than Congress, but it's her call whether she wants to run. And it's not surprising that Trump would endorse her, which is the topic of this thread.

She is a world class shitty mother. She engages in questionable moral behavior in public. She just as much a flame thrower MTG.

1709441649708.png

Forum List

Back