Trump endorses Lauren Boebert

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Trump Casts Aside Repeated Scandals To Endorse Lauren Boebert Again​

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!"

Again, I'm at a loss for words. What do you think?

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!"

Fully expected. She spends a good part of every public appearance licking his ass.

Fully expected. She spends a good part of every public appearance licking his ass.

Damn!!
Trump gets all the hot chicks to lick his ass….Lucky bastard!
IMG_1920.jpeg

1709416144515.png

Hey is that the chic who was giving a hand job to some democrat at a family theater?

She's his type.

Forum List

Back