so you want to impeach Trump for investigating the Biden Mafia?

Okay I have had enough- I will leave Eddie to re-vomit up all the lies he has been fed by Trump and Hannity.

Hunter Biden received payments of $50K a month. How is that a bribe? And how the hell do you think Hunter Biden could ever be 'impeached'?

he didn't speak language, had never been in country, had no experience in oil industry, had long history of drug abuse but his father was vice president. Can you figure it out?

Okay I have had enough- I will leave Eddie to re-vomit up all the lies he has been fed by Trump and Hannity.
I don't know what rock he crawled out from under but there's no intelligent life there

Hunter Biden received payments of $50K a month. How is that a bribe? And how the hell do you think Hunter Biden could ever be 'impeached'?

he didn't speak language, had never been in country, had no experience in oil industry, had long history of drug abuse but his father was vice president. Can you figure it out?
Curious as to what foreign policy experience Jared Kushner and Ivanka had before they became our de facto State Department...

I think that the American people want to know why the Trump Mafia secretly tried to enlist a foreign country to smear Joe Biden. And I think that we should impeach the Trump Mafioso as soon as possible for his crimes.
I was not aware that Trump had been convicted of any thing

so you want to impeach Trump for investigating the Biden Mafia?

And you don't want to impeach Democrats for investigating Trump?

Do you think Democrats who violated criminal statutes to start their investigation of Trump by lying to FISA Courts should go to prison?
Yes. I hope they go to prison.

Capitol Building To Be Decorated As Giant Circus Tent For Duration Of Impeachment Hearings.

As soon as congressional maintenance staff heard that the impeachment hearings were going to begin, they went into storage and got out “the Big Top,” also used during the Kavanaugh hearings last year.

“We keep the Big Top on hand for certain situations,” said one staff member. “Usually these big inquisition-style trials, that kind of thing. They’re great entertainment. And the kids love the monkeys.”

Congressional vendors will be selling peanuts, popcorn, programs, and those big foam fingers to enhance viewers’ experience.

Rep. Adam Schiff was furious with the changes, saying they make a mockery out of a serious show trial.

“These are serious proceedings, and we will not have them mocked!” Schiff cried, wearing a clown nose, riding an elephant, and juggling fourteen flaming bowling pins. “The American public needs to know how super serious we are about this.”

“And now for my last stunt, I will create evidence for impeachment out of thin air!”

From America’s newspaper of record.

UPDATE:

Screen-Shot-2019-11-13-at-19.21.28.png

Forum List

Back