So why did they move the posts??

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Just curious here, but why did they move the posts they did, and then leave con posts that have nothing to do with politics here??

So why wasn't "Why Jobs Aren't Being Created " moved to general, as it is not political.
General Discussion Talk about anything...none of it matters here

Why isn't "Reagan Said It Best" moved to the education area?
Education Past US events and the basis for our future

why isn't "Do liberals like the idea of boot camp? Ideologically, it would seem to fit, right?" moved to the military area?
Military Armed force strategies, news and comments

"They" Just do not like you.

Of course it could be for other reasons. Phase of the moon, reruns of Gilligans Island and the like.

The only complaint I have about threads being moved is that they vanish from my subscribed thread list. could some script coding fix that?

There are links to the moved threads? Is your mouse finger broken? :eusa_angel:

Making a thread that is destined to be moved again, and again, what does this have to do with politics?

PixieStix

Maybe they rack up more page hits with people going all over the place trying to find the thread they were posting on. :lol::lol::lol:

Do any of you have a clue? You can still click on the links and the clicking will take you to the thread . Sillies :lol:

"They" Just do not like you.

Of course it could be for other reasons. Phase of the moon, reruns of Gilligans Island and the like.

I don't think they moved mine. But the moon gets my vote.

Ah yes... The great "they only move liberal threads" conspiracy!

Numbnuts.

Imbecile. They moved con posts as well. This thread isn't a political challenged piss contest duffus, just asking a question, because if the are moving threads they apparently have no idea why they are doing it, or why leave some and not others, so I am asking, why move some and not others??

Maybe they rack up more page hits with people going all over the place trying to find the thread they were posting on. :lol::lol::lol:

Do any of you have a clue? You can still click on the links and the clicking will take you to the thread . Sillies :lol:

So if you are going to click on it, why not just leave the thread here and save one frustrating click. Why see some threads moved, and others stay that should be moved?:confused:

Last edited:

So if you are going to click on it, why not just leave the thread here and save on frustrating click. Why see some threads moved, and others stay that should be moved?:confused:

That is exactly what they want you to think.

Forum List

Back