So why did they move the posts??

Do any of you have a clue? You can still click on the links and the clicking will take you to the thread . Sillies :lol:

So if you are going to click on it, why not just leave the thread here and save on frustrating click. Why see some threads moved, and others stay that should be moved?:confused:

That is exactly what they want you to think.

So it really is a moderator conspiracy to confuse and frustrate posters on Tuesdays. :lol:

Maybe they rack up more page hits with people going all over the place trying to find the thread they were posting on. :lol::lol::lol:

Do any of you have a clue? You can still click on the links and the clicking will take you to the thread . Sillies :lol:

So if you are going to click on it, why not just leave the thread here and save one frustrating click. Why see some threads moved, and others stay that should be moved?:confused:

What is wrong with putting a little thought into where a thread should actually go?

Oh by the way, questioning mod actions in public IS still against the rules

So if you are going to click on it, why not just leave the thread here and save one frustrating click. Why see some threads moved, and others stay that should be moved?:confused:

What is wrong with putting a little thought into where a thread should actually go?

What if we question your questions?

LOL you beat me to it.
Yep I am just questioning the OP's questions.

If the 'tea parties' got their own forum, shouldn't all 'Palin' threads be put in one place?

I'm with Pixie, can't people think before posting in the wrong forums? There's more than just the top 2 ya know!

In all fairness sometimes the topic in a thread changes. Or goes extrememly disgustingly sour.

divirting a thread topic that is embressing to one side or the other is a common tactic.

In all fairness sometimes the topic in a thread changes. Or goes extrememly disgustingly sour.

divirting a thread topic that is embressing to one side or the other is a common tactic.
but then, some start out that way

Hey why question a question with a question? :lol: Questions beg for answers :eusa_angel:

If the 'tea parties' got their own forum, shouldn't all 'Palin' threads be put in one place?

I'm with Pixie, can't people think before posting in the wrong forums? There's more than just the top 2 ya know!

The thing is that Sarah Palin is a registered member of the GOP. Palin threads are suspiciously being moved to the tea party subforum when the thread doesn't ever pertain to the teaparty. What good is the politics section if you can't have a Palin thread in Politics. After all, she is in politics. Where should Obama threads go then? Is threads on him only regulated to the politics section? What happens during the primaries when politics is in its peak and Palin is the nominee of the GOP and not the Tea Party. Will she be suppressed to a less traveled subforum? I have sent pms to the gunny fella and Care4All for answers to this crisis.

Last edited:

The thing is is that Sarah Palin is a registered member of the GOP. Palin threads are suspiciously being moved to the tea party subforum when the thread doesn't ever pertain to the teaparty. What good is the politics section if you can't have a Palin thread in Politics. After all, she is in politics. Where should Obama threads go then? Is threads on him only regulated to the politics section? What happens during the primaries when politics is in its peak and Palin is the nominee of the GOP and not the Tea Party. Will she be suppressed to a less traveled subforum?

Many people are members of the GOP, they shouldn't be topics in politics. Nor should she be in tea party forum, she is not the party, as there is no 'party'. She doesn't speak for most in the parties, though she has some that like her, many don't.

The thing is is that Sarah Palin is a registered member of the GOP. Palin threads are suspiciously being moved to the tea party subforum when the thread doesn't ever pertain to the teaparty. What good is the politics section if you can't have a Palin thread in Politics. After all, she is in politics. Where should Obama threads go then? Is threads on him only regulated to the politics section? What happens during the primaries when politics is in its peak and Palin is the nominee of the GOP and not the Tea Party. Will she be suppressed to a less traveled subforum?

Many people are members of the GOP, they shouldn't be topics in politics. Nor should she be in tea party forum, she is not the party, as there is no 'party'. She doesn't speak for most in the parties, though she has some that like her, many don't.
I can agree with that. Someone doesn't though. All Sarah Palin threads are being moved to the teaparty subforum when she is not a member of it. Someone needs to do their homework on Sarah Palin and discover that she is a focus of politics in general.

The thing is that Sarah Palin is a registered member of the GOP. Palin threads are suspiciously being moved to the tea party subforum when the thread doesn't ever pertain to the teaparty. What good is the politics section if you can't have a Palin thread in Politics. After all, she is in politics. Where should Obama threads go then? Is threads on him only regulated to the politics section? What happens during the primaries when politics is in its peak and Palin is the nominee of the GOP and not the Tea Party. Will she be suppressed to a less traveled subforum? I have sent pms to the gunny fella and Care4All for answers to this crisis.

What about all the threads about 19 of 20 of Palins TP endorsed candidates winning or somesuch? Palin and Beck are the defacto TP leaders.

Just curious here, but why did they move the posts they did, and then leave con posts that have nothing to do with politics here??

So why wasn't "Why Jobs Aren't Being Created " moved to general, as it is not political.
General Discussion Talk about anything...none of it matters here

Why isn't "Reagan Said It Best" moved to the education area?
Education Past US events and the basis for our future

why isn't "Do liberals like the idea of boot camp? Ideologically, it would seem to fit, right?" moved to the military area?
Military Armed force strategies, news and comments
Why don't....

You get your own message board if you are really this upset at how they run theirs?

What about all the threads about 19 of 20 of Palins TP endorsed candidates winning or somesuch? Palin and Beck are the defacto TP leaders.
What about them? It was a POLITICAL election dealing in the differences of POLITICS. The teaparty subforum needs to go because Sarah Palin is not the leader of the tea party. It's not even a official party.

What about them? It was a POLITICAL election dealing in the differences of POLITICS. The teaparty subforum needs to go because Sarah Palin is not the leader of the tea party. It's not even a official party.

LMFAO.

So in jumps USAR to get this thread on moving threads moved to the TP forum :D
While whining about his palkin threads getting moved to the TP forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back