An ‘Alpha Male Boot Camp’ Is Charging $18,000 For A Three-Day Stay … What Kinda Beta Male Nonsense Is This?

That did not happen, because if it did he would come back with five more.
There were only two of them, TDY'd to my training unit for special training. The other guy was friends with the girl I was dating so he wasn't going to do anything. I don't know what the trooper's beef was with me, maybe the girl had turned him down, although he might have been mad that I beat him six straight games of pool one night. It was after that that he turned on me and picked a fight. Maybe his hurt pride got the best of him. Anyway, he ended up being a three-time loser.

Last edited:
There were only two of them, TDY'd to my compound for special training. The other guy was friends with the girl I was dating so he wasn't going to do anything. I don't know what the trooper's beef was with me, maybe the girl had turned him down sometime in the past, although he might have been mad that I beat him six straight games of pool. It was after that that he turned on me and picked a fight.
Don't believe it. He would have come back with five more. Are you one of those "he ducked but I kicked him in the shins" personnel and finance clerks?

Don't believe it. He would have come back with five more. Are you one of those "he ducked but I kicked him in the shins" personnel and finance clerks?
The guy was an asshole. In fact, several guys in my barracks who saw what was happening offered to 'take care of it' for me.

I used my military training a put the first punch right in his 'snot locker'. That pretty much ended the fight, although I whaled on him a bit more. I wanted to put him on the ground but a couple of guys walking guard duty broke us up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back