So why did they move the posts??

The thing is is that Sarah Palin is a registered member of the GOP. Palin threads are suspiciously being moved to the tea party subforum when the thread doesn't ever pertain to the teaparty. What good is the politics section if you can't have a Palin thread in Politics. After all, she is in politics. Where should Obama threads go then? Is threads on him only regulated to the politics section? What happens during the primaries when politics is in its peak and Palin is the nominee of the GOP and not the Tea Party. Will she be suppressed to a less traveled subforum?

Many people are members of the GOP, they shouldn't be topics in politics. Nor should she be in tea party forum, she is not the party, as there is no 'party'. She doesn't speak for most in the parties, though she has some that like her, many don't.
I can agree with that. Someone doesn't though. All Sarah Palin threads are being moved to the teaparty subforum when she is not a member of it. Someone needs to do their homework on Sarah Palin and discover that she is a focus of politics in general.

considering your obsession with her, along with many others on the left, nah she isn't a political player as much as a media sensation. I argue that she deserves her own forum or put posts regarding her in media-that's more relevant than tea parties or politics.

actually, it belongs in "just plain stupid shit by stupid people"
but that got changed to "the romper room"

i thin k it needs to make a respite in the CT forum given all the conspiracies surrounding this thread
LOL

Forum List

Back