so who likes us now....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
everyone said the world hated us because of bush.....as far as i can tell now one likes us .... and the list is getting longer..........

discuss................

everyone said the world hated us because of bush.....as far as i can tell now one likes us .... and the list is getting longer..........

discuss................

I can tell you for a fact that college-aged partying Jewish douchebags don't like us.

Israel will love us as long as the check is still in the mail. Don't wet your pants.

is there some point to making the same absurdist comment over and over and over?

egypt gets checks too. so do the pals. so do the saudis.

Yes. There is a point. No need to worry about Israel as long as they're bought and paid for.

i reiterate...

go whine about the saudis... egypt and the pals all getting money before you waste more bandwidth.

is there some point to making the same absurdist comment over and over and over?

egypt gets checks too. so do the pals. so do the saudis.

Yes. There is a point. No need to worry about Israel as long as they're bought and paid for.

i reiterate...

go whine about the saudis... egypt and the pals all getting money before you waste more bandwidth.

no foreign country should get any taxpayer dollars......not one fucking penny...

no foreign country should get any taxpayer dollars......not one fucking penny...

you can take that position, though we're obligated by treaty to egypt and israel. but you've never picked only one country to complain about. you take a consistent pov. we can disagree on the efficacy of seed money as part of foreign policy, but your position isn't about hatred near as i've been able to ascertain in the three years i've been posting with you.

you can take that position, though we're obligated by treaty to egypt and israel. but you've never picked only one country to complain about. you take a consistent pov. we can disagree on the efficacy of seed money as part of foreign policy, but your position isn't about hatred near as i've been able to ascertain in the three years i've been posting with you.

sorry i can't afford to honor the treaty......not one cent to anyone anywhere....and if people want our military in their country they can pay for it or everyone comes home.....

as for the middle east......turn them loose on each other.....if they want to fight they will.....

Okay, given that as it was likely interpreted by the Arab street, Obama's speech announced that we were essentially abandoning Israel. So of course Obama got a standing Ovation in Egypt, beyond that how about some actual evidence that governments in Europe who are now shifting right like us any more than they did before.

sorry i can't afford to honor the treaty......not one cent to anyone anywhere....and if people want our military in their country they can pay for it or everyone comes home.....

as for the middle east......turn them loose on each other.....if they want to fight they will.....

maybe you can't afford not to honor the treaty because we need moderate regimes in the mid east.

as for turning them loose on each other, well, they'd have to stop tying Israel's hands for that.

and that, too, won't ever happen.

discuss................

Clearly, Obama is better liked in most places than Bush was and most likely the US is better liked because we elected him, but why should we care? Are we going to get anymore help in Iraq or Afghanistan because people like Obama? Will countries try harder to stop an Iranian nuclear bomb because they like Obama? Will they take a larger role in dealing with NK because they like Obama? Will the Europeans provide the large stimulus packages Obama has told are necessary because they like him?

The fact is that they will offer him no more than they offered Bush, and if he pushes them to, they will like him no better than they liked Bush.

Jillian, I do believe in Humanitarian aid when we can afford it. Israel spends the bulk of their money on weapons. Israel is also among the wealthiest nations in the world. Egypt gets their big check as a bribe we pay on behalf of Israel. Take away all the money we spend for Israel, Egypt included, and our foreign aid budget drops by 2/3s.

After all this military aid, Israel has not sent a single soldier with us to fight THEIR enemies.

We get the same thing we usually get from piss ant nations from the dearest friend we have: Nothing.

Willy you are full of crap. As for foreign aid we spend about 7% of our budget on it. It isn't the problem.

Forum List

Back