Heroic Letitia James, and Right-wing political operatives using robocalls to discourage Black voters from voting in 2020

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Voter fraud stuff exists, but not in the way some people believe. This is so pathetic, that in teh 21st century men likes these are allowed to walk freely amongst us. Would a death penalty be too extreme?

The attorney general, Letitia James, called Mr. Wohl and Mr. Burkman’s robocall campaign “depraved and disinformation-ridden” and said her office would “always defend the right to vote.”

“The right to vote is the cornerstone of our democracy, and it belongs to everyone,” Ms. James said in the statement

Voter fraud stuff exists, but not in the way some people believe. This is so pathetic, that in teh 21st century men likes these are allowed to walk freely amongst us. Would a death penalty be too extreme?
Shove you faux outrage up your ass, pathetic LWNJ.

All those informational robocalls did was tell the truth. And this case is in no way related to any sort of voter fraud.

Voter registration rolls are public record. Law enforcement and debt collectors have access to them just like everybody else. And just like everybody else with an internet connection, the police and debt collectors can and will use that publicly available information to almost instantly find out your address if they are looking for you.

Shove you faux outrage up your ass, pathetic LWNJ.

All those informational robocalls did was tell the truth. And this case is in no way related to any sort of voter fraud.

Voter registration rolls are public record. Law enforcement and debt collectors have access to them just like everybody else. And just like everybody else with an internet connection, the police and debt collectors can and will use that publicly available information to almost instantly find out your address if they are looking for you.
Truth? Giuliani alternate truths? Truth is what the prosecutors have that proves the calls were illegal.

Giuliani said: “When you tell me [Trump] should testify because he's going to tell the truth so he shouldn't worry, well that's so silly because it's somebody's version of the truth, not the truth.” “I don't mean to…” Todd spluttered, his face contorted with disbelief

Forum List

Back