So, when Obama says climate change is a fact.....

let me get this straight... you right wing folks deny that man has had no net effect on climate or the environment in general since we learned to walk up right ?
so in the million or so years that hominids and then humans have controlled fire there is no measurable effect ?
what about the industrial revolution?
population growth
mass transit, cars and other gas or oil powered vehicles
atomic testing?
pollution?
it's your contention that none of the above listed activities or things is even partiality responsible?

the best minds on the planet

the majority of them are FOREIGNERS now tell us they don't have an AGENDA in this

it's called, MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

let me get this straight... you right wing folks deny that man has had no net effect on climate or the environment in general since we learned to walk up right ?
so in the million or so years that hominids and then humans have controlled fire there is no measurable effect ?
population growth
atomic testing?
pollution?
it's your contention that none of the above listed activities or things is even partiality responsible?

Where man is concentrated in the cities there is indeed a Urban Heat Island Effect. But other than that...no.

population growth
atomic testing?
pollution?

No were saying it's not the disaster and dire situation that Al Gore and other alarmist try and make out to be.

Here's the "best mind on the PLANET"

Al Gore told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland this week that Africa’s population is a problem that must be addressed.
The Right Scoop Reported:

“Africa’s projected to have more people than China or India by mid-century. More than China and India combined by the end of the century. And this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed.”

Africa is less densely populated than Europe where Gore was lecturing.

all of it here

Racist Al Gore Tells World Economic Forum: Africa?s Population Is a Problem That Must Be Addressed (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-be-wrong-hypocritical-about.html#post8534884

I think your question is all screwed up ... Too many negatives.
If you want someone to deny something didn't happen ... Then that would be you in the fact that you are saying it did ... Ask yourself.

population growth
atomic testing?
pollution?

Where man is concentrated in the cities there is indeed a Urban Heat Island Effect. But other than that...no.
that's a half truth...

population growth
atomic testing?
pollution?

No were saying it's not the disaster and dire situation that Al Gore and other alarmist try and make out to be.
so we should wait till it out of our control or let god take care of it?

Anthrpogenic Climate Change is bullshit.
doyou have objective evidence of this or are you talking out your ass because you like the smell?

Too funny.

The very people that have foisted this clap trap upon the world have been proven again and again to be fudging the very "proof" you CHOOSE to believe.

From the UN, to East Anglia University ( which you have no knowledge of) because you just swallow everything Gore throws at you.

Al Gore has one of the largest "carbon footprints" in the World but you don't care :)

Take your "consensus" and shove it, that is patently stupid.

If you want someone to deny something didn't happen ... Then that would be you in the fact that you are saying it did ... Ask yourself.

well you're wrong, my point was denial and most all of the answering posts are proving my point about it...

Anthrpogenic Climate Change is bullshit.
doyou have objective evidence of this or are you talking out your ass because you like the smell?

Too funny.

The very people that have foisted this clap trap upon the world have been proven again and again to be fudging the very "proof" you CHOOSE to believe.

From the UN, to East Anglia University ( which you have no knowledge of) because you just swallow everything Gore throws at you.

Al Gore has one of the largest "carbon footprints" in the World but you don't care :)

Take your "consensus" and shove it, that is patently stupid.
your denial is criminally stupid .
I'll ask again, should we wait till it's out of our control or let god handle it.?
btw your "answer" must mean you have no objective evidence.

Last edited:

well you're wrong, my point was denial and most all of the answering posts are proving my point about it...

To "DENY that man has had NO EFFECT on the climate or environment" ... Would be to ACCEPT man HAS had an effect on the climate or environment.

So where exactly was it I was wrong ... You want to suggest man HAS had NO effect on the climate or environment ... Or DENY it?

Last edited:
population growth
atomic testing?
pollution?
Giant straw man argument.

That mankind has had an effect on the environment, it does not automatically follow that the effect is what the doomsayers say that it is.

To "DENY that man has had NO EFFECT on the climate or environment" ... Would be to ACCEPT man HAS had an effect on the climate or environment.

So where exactly was it I was wrong ... You want to suggest man HAS had NO effect on the climate or environment ... Or DENY it?

my first answer stands

Forum List

Back