So, when Obama says climate change is a fact.....

Cool. So liberals all agree then that man made global warming is a myth.

Right? Right?

Has a conservative ever said on these boards that climate change is not a fact?

Who? When was this?

I have never seen that claim. When was this?

Oh, is anyone going to explain why there was a concerted effort to change the terminology to climate change?

LOL at liberals. You gotta love how they go about admitting they are wrong. In this case, they claim they were right all along, and they actually equate climate change to man made global warming.

Like the demented piles of steaming shit they are, they will some how claim they were right all along.

Right about what? Man made global warming? No.....you were wrong about that. Just face it. We were right, and you were wrong.

I will be waiting for one of you steaming piles to give me your best explanation why there is a concerted effort to change the terminology, if indeed man made global warming was true.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Its what they do ,make shit up,ignore what is said right to their faces,it is a hoot.

Has a liberal even attempted to answer the question I asked? No, they did not.

If man made global warming is indeed such a fact, then why the obvious concerted effort to change the terminology from man made global warming, to CLIMATE CHANGE.

None of you have explained why the change was made.

So because the name of something changes means the thing never existed? That some awesome logic there buddy.

You think climate change is the same as man made global warming?
Behold classic liberal double talk

That is the reason they changed. Cause they "mean the same" thing.

:clap2:

The best is "the record cold is because of manmade global warming"

Classic Orwellian Doublethink from the AGWCult

So because the name of something changes means the thing never existed? That some awesome logic there buddy.

Oh ... So we call something a chair and that means it is a table?
Awesome logic indeed.

I'm not wearing pants because I call them knickers?

I really don't know why you call what you may be wearing what you call it ... So why ask me?
Furthermore ... You could call it a skirt for all I care ... I know the difference.

Last edited:
I love how the Genius in Chief laments about the true and factual unnerving climate change going on...and in the next breath happily celebrates America using more natural gas. The genius never took chemistry. Apparently he doesn't realize burning natural gas and fracking to get at it are going to be seen by future historians as trumped in phantasmagorical-stupidity only by using radiation to boil water to run steam turbines [nuclear power].

We have solar solutions that have nothing to do with photovoltaics and everything to do with the type of radiation we evolved to be able to tolerate:

[ame=http://youtu.be/hUtXsZrPf_Q]Concentrating Solar Power Plants 1 MW- 5 MW (Fresnel Technology) - YouTube[/ame]

We also have hydrogen that can be harvested from sea water [the best source, fresh water doesn't work as well] to drive motors and increase already existing gasoline car efficiency to unbelievable mileage, over 100 mpg in some cases:

A Hydrogen Generator You Can Build | Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org

I'm guessing BO was a chair-warmer in his science classes in school. We don't need lawyers in public office. We need farmers and scientists. Just that one change would change our entire country back to its former glory.

I love how the Genius in Chief laments about the true and factual unnerving climate change going on...and in the next breath happily celebrates America using more natural gas. The genius never took chemistry. Apparently he doesn't realize burning natural gas and fracking to get at it are going to be seen by future historians as trumped in phantasmagorical-stupidity only by using radiation to boil water to run steam turbines [nuclear power].

We have solar solutions that have nothing to do with photovoltaics and everything to do with the type of radiation we evolved to be able to tolerate:

Concentrating Solar Power Plants 1 MW- 5 MW (Fresnel Technology) - YouTube

We also have hydrogen that can be harvested from sea water [the best source, fresh water doesn't work as well] to drive motors and increase already existing gasoline car efficiency to unbelievable mileage, over 100 mpg in some cases:

A Hydrogen Generator You Can Build | Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org

I'm guessing BO was a chair-warmer in his science classes in school. We don't need lawyers in public office. We need farmers and scientists. Just that one change would change our entire country back to its former glory.

Yeap. Both sides of every issue.

Liberal = stands for nothing

Has a liberal even attempted to answer the question I asked? No, they did not.

If man made global warming is indeed such a fact, then why the obvious concerted effort to change the terminology from man made global warming, to CLIMATE CHANGE.

None of you have explained why the change was made.

hey rest of the world. Some internet shit head said you are all wrong! BOOM! In your faces Scientists

Awesome logic indeed.

I really don't know why you call what you may be wearing what you call it ... So why ask me?
Furthermore ... You could call it a skirt for all I care ... I know the difference.

Suddenly your logic has changed...Funny how that works almost as if it was bullshit to begin with

hey rest of the world. Some internet shit head said you are all wrong! BOOM! In your faces Scientists

Liberal poster ruined by logic.

Awesome logic indeed.

Knickers and pants are two words that mean the same thing. Global Warming is significantly different from Climate Change. Is it not?:eusa_whistle:

Awesome logic indeed.

Knickers and pants are two words that mean the same thing. Global Warming is significantly different from Climate Change. Is it not?:eusa_whistle:

Yes.

Climate Change is the main category. Global Warming is one possible sub-category.

Climate change is happening all the time. Only, if the theory is correct, and it sure looks like it is, climate change happened at a rate much, much slower than today, the one big exception being the meteor impact that killed the dinosaurs. But even that was not a man-made event. We now believe that the sudden change in the RATE of climate change is due to human use of technology, and this belief is bolster by REAMS of empirical data from all corners of the planet.

Our planet is over 70% water, most of it salt water. The story of climate change is inexorably connected to water, lots of it. If warming happens too fast, then too many glaciers (fresh water) melt and cause a thermal reaction underwater with salt water. The additional water plus change in temperature causes the phenomonen we know as EL NINO. It is the sudden addition of so much water that also inexorably results in more precip, at least on certain parts of the planet. This can cause winters that are colder than ever and turn right around and mean summers that are hot as hades, maybe not every year, but are part of a sinus wave of measurement that is continually expanding more than it is contracting.

Is global warming happening? I don't know. None of us know, for there is not enough empiric data to say with 100% certainty, though it sure as hell looks like it.

However, climate change that is decidedly faster than the eons before, this we CAN prove. And the problem with that is that species die out faster than they should, just causing problems all over, including the food-chain.

A sick planet is a lot like a sick person. A person with a bad cold can have chills AND sweats all at once. His mouth can water and be parched dry all at once.

The naysayers don't even realize that these freaky cold winters actually BOLSTER the theory of global warming, for it is the trapped greenhouse gases that cause the temperature rise that causes the glaciers to calve far too fast and in too large a mass, which in turn causes a more and more violent and unpredicactable EL NINO, which in turn gives us a hurricane season AND bitter winters.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Suddenly your logic has changed...Funny how that works almost as if it was bullshit to begin with

My logic never changed because it never relied on your agreement or what you think.
To me they are two different things ... To you they need to mean the same ... Which doesn't answer the original question of why they started calling it something different.

Now either accept it or don't ... The logic is simple ... And if you cannot figure that out, then that isn't my problem.

Yes.

Climate Change is the main category. Global Warming is one possible sub-category.

Climate change is happening all the time. Only, if the theory is correct, and it sure looks like it is, climate change happened at a rate much, much slower than today, the one big exception being the meteor impact that killed the dinosaurs. But even that was not a man-made event. We now believe that the sudden change in the RATE of climate change is due to human use of technology, and this belief is bolster by REAMS of empirical data from all corners of the planet.

Our planet is over 70% water, most of it salt water. The story of climate change is inexorably connected to water, lots of it. If warming happens to fast, then too many glaciers (fresh water) melt and cause a thermal reaction underwater with salt water. The additional water plus change in temperature causes the phenomonen we know as EL NINO. It is the sudden addition of so much water that also inexorably results in more precip, at least on certain parts of the planet. This can cause winters that are colder than ever and turn right around and mean summers that are hot as hades, maybe not every year, but are part of a sinus wave of measurement that is continually expanding more than it is contracting.

Is global warming happening? I don't know. None of us know, for there is not enough empiric data to say with 100% certainty, though it sure as hell looks like it.

However, climate change that is decidedly faster than the eons before, this we CAN prove. And the problem with that is that species die out faster than they should, just causing problems all over, including the food-chain.

A sick planet is a lot like a sick person. A person with a bad cold can have chills AND sweats all at once. His mouth can water and be parched dry all at once.

The naysayers don't even realize that these freaky cold winters actually BOLSTER the theory of global warming, for it is the trapped greenhouse gases that cause the temperature rise that causes the glaciers to calve far too fast and in too large a mass, which in turn causes a more and more violent and unpredicactable EL NINO, which in turn gives us a hurricane season AND bitter winters.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The irony that statboy cannot handle logic. You see, the term CLIMATE CHANGE includes thestatistical data that shows the global COOLING TREND over the last 17 years.

Global warming (man made) arguments cannot make that fit into the narrative.

Hence the change.

Lol at you arguing against statistical logic and delightfully remaining a left wing pawn.

Yes.

Our planet is over 70% water, most of it salt water. The story of climate change is inexorably connected to water, lots of it. If warming happens to fast, then too many glaciers (fresh water) melt and cause a thermal reaction underwater with salt water. The additional water plus change in temperature causes the phenomonen we know as EL NINO. It is the sudden addition of so much water that also inexorably results in more precip, at least on certain parts of the planet. This can cause winters that are colder than ever and turn right around and mean summers that are hot as hades, maybe not every year, but are part of a sinus wave of measurement that is continually expanding more than it is contracting.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The irony that statboy cannot handle logic. You see, the term CLIMATE CHANGE includes thestatistical data that shows the global COOLING TREND over the last 17 years.

Global warming (man made) arguments cannot make that fit into the narrative.

Hence the change.

Lol at you arguing against statistical logic and delightfully remaining a left wing pawn.

False. Patently false. Show me the raw data.

To "DENY that man has had NO EFFECT on the climate or environment" ... Would be to ACCEPT man HAS had an effect on the climate or environment.

So where exactly was it I was wrong ... You want to suggest man HAS had NO effect on the climate or environment ... Or DENY it?

my first answer stands

Your first answer wasn't an answer and you still haven't provided a coherent question to address the rest of your post.
My guess is that you don't understand what you asked ... And couldn't understand the answer anyone gave you.

We don't even have to talk about how your assertion equates to the degree of effect ... You don't even know if you are coming or going.

false! it's you who has no clue whether I'm coming or going.

No were saying it's not the disaster and dire situation that Al Gore and other alarmist try and make out to be.
so we should wait till it out of our control or let god take care of it?
That's highly moronic logic much like saying because one day your house might catch fire so you should call the fire department now. You don't live life by what might happen you deal with it as it comes.
speaking of moronic logic.....
like a house fire a prudent person would have fire extinguishers and and escape plan...climate change deniers have neither..

Too funny.

The very people that have foisted this clap trap upon the world have been proven again and again to be fudging the very "proof" you CHOOSE to believe.

From the UN, to East Anglia University ( which you have no knowledge of) because you just swallow everything Gore throws at you.

Al Gore has one of the largest "carbon footprints" in the World but you don't care :)

Take your "consensus" and shove it, that is patently stupid.
your denial is criminally stupid .
I'll ask again, should we wait till it's out of our control or let god handle it.?
btw your "answer" must mean you have no objective evidence.

LOL, um no....it's "real" because you choose to believe it?

Sorry I find that humorous. ...so let me ask you this....is it YOU who decides what is "credible" and "objective" and what isn't ?
;)
the typical dodge why am I not surprised.

so we should wait till it out of our control or let god take care of it?
That's highly moronic logic much like saying because one day your house might catch fire so you should call the fire department now. You don't live life by what might happen you deal with it as it comes.
speaking of moronic logic.....
like a house fire a prudent person would have fire extinguishers and and escape plan...climate change deniers have neither..

Who are these so called climate change deniers? I dont see any here.

Where man is concentrated in the cities there is indeed a Urban Heat Island Effect. But other than that...no.
that's a half truth...

No, that's the whole truth. You reference a quote by Aristotle (though you attribute it to Sagan) in your sigline, now, tell us about a measurable effect that man has had on the climate.

That is the ESSENCE of the scientific method isn't it? Show us something measurable.
2004, the intergovernmental Arctic Council and the non-governmental International Arctic Science Committee released the synthesis report of the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment:
Climate conditions in the past provide evidence that rising atmospheric carbon dioxide levels are associated with rising global temperatures. Human activities, primarily the burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil, and natural gas), and secondarily the clearing of land, have increased the concentration of carbon dioxide, methane, and other heat-trapping ("greenhouse") gases in the atmosphere...There is international scientific consensus that most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to human activities.

http://www.livescience.com/19466-climate-change-myths-busted.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back