So, when Obama says climate change is a fact.....

We'll add OCD to our tentative diagnosis. Nothing you post will dissuade me from my assessment that you're an immature asshole. In fact, those are your best qualities.

Gee, I guess the fact that man made global warming is a scam that brings billions to the coffers, and I guess this is your way of admitting it.

So, what are your thoughts on carbon credits and Al Gore?

You going to address that? Why haven't you purchased carbon credits? Wait wait wait....

I am sorry, have you purchased them? Does buying carbon credits work? Has it worked? Is that the reason for the cooling trend?

Will you now abandon the term of MAN MADE global warming, and switch to climate change? Are you saying they are the same thing?

Who the hell knows? You may have to lick your finger and stick it in the wind. You may first want to wash that finger off, considering where we all know you shove it on a daily basis.

Naaaah, that was crude. Certainly did not mean to offend your tender sensibilities. Cause we all know how kind and tolerant liberals are. Just so long as we are in lock step with every one of their views.

You go ahead and maintain there are no scams on behalf the bullshit of man made global warming. It is hilarious watching trying to say there is not, while in one post you said there probably is.

Then again......you did say you have no doubt there are "some scams" on behalf of "corporate America"

Don't tell me I need to research the "scams" you allege, it's you job to provide evidence to support your opinion. If you were honest, which you most definitely are not, you would post an example or two of a "Scam". I don't doubt there have been some, given the ethos of corporate America.

I got him to admit there are scams, but he pretty much blamed the right wingers.

I mean you have to laugh......

Last edited:
We'll add OCD to our tentative diagnosis. Nothing you post will dissuade me from my assessment that you're an immature asshole. In fact, those are your best qualities.

Gee, I guess the fact that man made global warming is a scam that brings billions to the coffers, and I guess this is your way of admitting it.

You going to address that? Why haven't you purchased carbon credits? Wait wait wait....

I am sorry, have you purchased them? Does buying carbon credits work? Has it worked? Is that the reason for the cooling trend?

Will you now abandon the term of MAN MADE global warming, and switch to climate change? Are you saying they are the same thing?

Who the hell knows? You may have to lick your finger and stick it in the wind. You may first want to wash that finger off, considering where we all know you shove it on a daily basis.

Naaaah, that was crude. Certainly did not mean to offend your tender sensibilities. Cause we all know how kind and tolerant liberals are. Just so long as we are in lock step with every one of their views.

You go ahead and maintain there are no scams on behalf the bullshit of man made global warming. It is hilarious watching trying to say there is not, while in one post you said there probably is.

Then again......you did say you have no doubt there are "some scams" on behalf of "corporate America"

Don't tell me I need to research the "scams" you allege, it's you job to provide evidence to support your opinion. If you were honest, which you most definitely are not, you would post an example or two of a "Scam". I don't doubt there have been some, given the ethos of corporate America.

I got him to admit there are scams, but he pretty much blamed the right wingers.

yes, at you!

Global warming conspiracy theory

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Global warming conspiracy theorists typically allege that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind global warming has been invented or distorted for ideological and/or financial reasons.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and climate scientists are more than 90% certain that at least half of the observed warming is caused by an increase in anthropogenic greenhouse gas concentrations.[1][2][3][4] These findings are recognized by the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries.[5]

Despite this scientific consensus, allegations have been made that scientists and institutions involved in global warming research are part of a global scientific conspiracy or engaged in a manipulative hoax.[6] There have been allegations of malpractice, most notably in the Climatic Research Unit email controversy. Eight committees investigated these allegations and published reports, each finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[7] The Muir Russell report stated, however, "We do find that there has been a consistent pattern of failing to display the proper degree of openness, both on the part of CRU scientists and on the part of the UEA."[8][9] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged at the end of the investigations.[10]

yes, at you!

Global warming conspiracy theorists typically allege that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind global warming has been invented or distorted for ideological and/or financial reasons.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and climate scientists are more than 90% certain that at least half of the observed warming is caused by an increase in anthropogenic greenhouse gas concentrations.[1][2][3][4] These findings are recognized by the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries.[5]

Despite this scientific consensus, allegations have been made that scientists and institutions involved in global warming research are part of a global scientific conspiracy or engaged in a manipulative hoax.[6] There have been allegations of malpractice, most notably in the Climatic Research Unit email controversy. Eight committees investigated these allegations and published reports, each finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[7] The Muir Russell report stated, however, "We do find that there has been a consistent pattern of failing to display the proper degree of openness, both on the part of CRU scientists and on the part of the UEA."[8][9] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged at the end of the investigations.[10]

Its as if Wiki knows him...or that he's just typical

yes, at you!

if you hadn't noticed all conspiracy theories are almost Identical....

yes, at you!

if you hadn't noticed all conspiracy theories are almost Identical....

This matches you perfectly. Time machine Conspiracy?

Forum List

Back