How Dear Leader could spike his approval number by 10 points overnight

HelenaHandbag

Shoots back
Nov 20, 2013
Wouldn't you like to know
DEPORT BIEBER!

Let him go run for mayor of whatever Hoserburg he came from! :lol:

Washington (AFP) - As if Barack Obama didn't have enough problems to deal with already, his administration now is being asked to weigh in on the grave matter of Justin Bieber's bad behavior.

By midday Wednesday (1700 GMT), a petition on the White House website calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

"We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture," says the petition, created by one "J.A." in Detroit on January 23, the day Bieber was busted in Miami Beach for impaired driving and illegal drag racing in a flashy Italian sports car.

"We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive and drug-abusing Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation's youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society."

White House weighs petition to deport Justin Bieber

Last edited:
I've never heard a Justin Bieber "song," and I have no desire to. I think I'd rather gargle with Drano, thanks.

Beiber is a known violater of US laws.

So why does this retard of a dictator President need polls to tell him to enforce the laws?

Oh, wait....

"There is nothing more humbling than getting your ass kicked."-Mike Tyson

Bieber needs to be popped in the nose a couple times.

Forum List

Back