So what’s the next...”We really got his this time..and this time we really mean it.”

With no more screaming “RUSSIA” at the sky...what now?

Now, it's China's turn.

We must have a boogie man and as boogie men go, those dastardly Chi-Comms make a damn good one.

Personally I wish we'd just go back to picking on the French after all, as a great philosopher once said:

"I don't know Lloyd, the French are assholes" -- Harry Dunne, Dumb and Dumber

Where do we go from here?

BENGHAZI! EMAILS! RUSSIA! PUTIN!

WE'VE REALLY GOT HER/HIM THIS TIME!

Wingers are funny.

Indictment of the hoaxers, since the special counsel has been dissolved. Even Mac will agree with this I bet.

Trumps family was under attack for how long? Now anyone who thinks they know Trump, tell everyone why he won't pursue these people. These people call him the Trumpenfueher, the goose steppers, etc, and somehow they think he won't! If you believe he won't, I have some swampland in Florida I will sell you cheap.

Wingers are funny.

Indictment of the hoaxers, since the special counsel has been dissolved. Even Mac will agree with this I bet.

Trumps family was under attack for how long? Now anyone who thinks they know Trump, tell everyone why he won't pursue these people. These people call him the Trumpenfueher, the goose steppers, etc, and somehow they think he won't! If you believe he won't, I have some swampland in Florida I will sell you cheap.
If they broke a law, nail 'em.

Wingers are funny.

If they broke a law, nail 'em.

Yep...and spend $200 million in taxpayer cash to “nail ‘em” for running that red light.

There is another thread on the board where Graham is going to get a special prosecutor to investigate the rest of the Russia mess. i.e. the Dems, the FBI and anyone else who was involved.

I'd bet there will be plenty of people who will wish they were anywhere but in the US.

Forum List

Back