Bootstrap BS. This "Self Made" GOP Senate Candidate Got Big Bucks From His Family

I think the OP is complaining about 'self made', and all the flowery bullshit that it entails.
If an outstanding person makes a lot of money should he not be allowed to leave it to his children?

According to the op those children should be crushed by guilt for their lifetime

If an outstanding person makes a lot of money should he not be allowed to leave it to his children?

According to the op those children should be crushed by guilt for their lifetime
Just don't call them 'self made' unless they've actually built something out of their inheritance.

Just don't call them 'self made' unless they've actually built something out of their inheritance.
I dont care what you call them

Some children squander the family fortune while others work hard and increase it

Its the same in welfare dependent libdom

Its not where you begin as long as you do better than your parents did whether they are millionaires or factory workers

I dont care what you call them

Some children squander the family fortune while others work hard and increase it

Its the same in welfare dependent libdom

Its not where you begin as long as you do better than your parents did whether they are millionaires or factory workers
Captain Obvious is obvious. :rolleyes: No need to reword my answers and spit them back at me.

How did you know their political affiliation? Let me guess: now you're going to say something stupid like 'all homelezz r Demz hurr durr'... :rolleyes:
Mist of the them may not care about politics as long as they get their fix

I was thinking about lib do-gooders

The only way Biden can win is more cheating. Like we saw during two elections this year in two democrat blue states
Tough shit you have no proof of it.

But you can continue to bellow your fantasies if it makes you feel better.

Tough shit you have no proof of it.

But you can continue to bellow your fantasies if it makes you feel better.
have no proof of what, we have two blue state elections reversed by judges for demofk fraud caught!!!

Forum List

Back