So sick of the double standard of the left.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.

So, the left could have their own radio shows and it was all good.

But when we they tell you to get your own search engines and social media sites they are being unfair.

Fuck dude, is your picture listed under hypocrite?

Why should we need to get our own search engines and social media sites? The original intent of the internet was the free and open exchange of information and ideas, wasn't it?

You are just making shit up. Which is what cons do.
You can't be fucking serious?!

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said .

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .
Dumbass.

Google is TOTALLY biased against Trump. Just search 'dumb presidential tweets.'

That article is total bullshit.

I googled Trump is an American hero and got more than 155,000 hits...this article says you get none.

Damn you sheep are gullible.

Try putting that in quotes, as in "Trump is an American hero"

648 results, the majority of which were denigrating anti-trump instances. If you don't put it in quotes, Google will return every instance that has those specific words, not necessarily in sequence.

Bing on the other hand, produced 44,700,000 results for "Trump is an American hero". This is why we don't use Google for anything but images. Google image is faster.

Last edited:

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .
You need a link to recent history? Do you dumbfucks know anything without being told by your masters?

Why The Fairness Doctrine Is Anything But Fair

The Heritage Foundation?

The Home of Trickle Down and Magical Creation.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

But when we they tell you to get your own search engines and social media sites they are being unfair.

Why should we need to get our own search engines and social media sites? The original intent of the internet was the free and open exchange of information and ideas, wasn't it?

And that is still the intent of the internet, but it is not the intent of the companies that own search engines and the like. As as they are private companies they are free to not do that if they do not wish.

Dumbass.

I googled Trump is an American hero and got more than 155,000 hits...this article says you get none.

648 results, the majority of which were denigrating anti-trump instances. If you don't put it in quotes, Google will return every instance that has those specific words, not necessarily in sequence.

Bing on the other hand, produced 44,700,000 results for "Trump is an American hero". This is why we don't use Google for anything but images. Google image is faster.

Did you bother to look at any of the 44,700,000? Most on first page seemed to agree that "Trump is not an American hero"

You need a link to recent history? Do you dumbfucks know anything without being told by your masters?

Dumbass, the Fairness Doctrine was repealed by the FCC in 1987.
So you're saying that the GOP has been treated unfairly by the press/media for over 30 years?
And yet today we have a Republican congress and POTUS who started the whining.
Aren't you "tired of winning" yet?
Even more, aren't you tired of being manipulated by Trump's distractions?

And that is still the intent of the internet, but it is not the intent of the companies that own search engines and the like. As as they are private companies they are free to not do that if they do not wish.

Sure: Their business, their rules. But suppose I owned a restaurant and posted a sign which read "No Democrats Served Here"?

My business, my rules. But not very good business, and I would deserve whatever shitstorm I got.

I would tend to agree with you. Now replace Facebook with Exxon. Do you still feel the same?

Sure: Their business, their rules. But suppose I owned a restaurant and posted a sign which read "No Democrats Served Here"?

My business, my rules. But not very good business, and I would deserve whatever shitstorm I got.

I agree, with both it is your business and whatever the market determined is how you would fare. I would not agree with anyone attacking your place of business or anything like that. People should show their support or disdain with their wallet.

I also feel the same way if you put any of these signs up...

"No Women Served Here"
"No Men Served Here"
"No WhitesServed Here"
"No Blacks Served Here"
"No Asians Served Here"
"No Short people Served Here"
"No gay people Served Here"

The left also pisses and moans about the flag being raised instead of staying at half mast for a senator...yet...that same flag they burn and don't care what the NFL does in their kneelings.

Trump's noises about Google being unfair to him and thinking about doing something about it just smacks a whole lot more of his authoritarian movement.
And you fucking Trump goons are going right along with it.

I would tend to agree with you. Now replace Facebook with Exxon. Do you still feel the same?

As long as they are not breaking any laws or damaging the environment, then sure.

Dumbass.

Did you bother to look at any of the 44,700,000? Most on first page seemed to agree that "Trump is not an American hero"

Try putting the plus sign designator in front of the phrase, as in +"Trump is an American hero"

That filters out all of the unqualifiers. Google still returns 19 results, while Bing returns 39.

So you're saying that the GOP has been treated unfairly by the press/media for over 30 years?
Even more, aren't you tired of being manipulated by Trump's distractions?

Nope. Not even remotely tired of winning. Ask me again in 2019 and I'll tell you the same.

Even more, aren't you tired of being manipulated by Trump's distractions?.

Your reading comprehension sucks. Maybe you need someone to read it to you and explain what he said, it’s obvious you have no clue.

Cmon Dood, you could have looked it up yourself and saved the embarrassment.

I didn’t start a crybaby thread . How about u put up or shot up .

Same shit all the time. Blaming “the media” is very convenient since it’s a broad brush of nothing . You can never post real examples .

Five minutes of debate an hour would kill off the incredible hate BS propaganda of fox primetime and Rush Alex Jones Savage etc etc etc. The Dupes live on another planet of ridiculous conspiracies and democratic corruption that only exist in 1% of world media and none of respected world media.

Forum List

Back