So sick of the double standard of the left.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.

• Banned
You are just making shit up. Which is what cons do.
You can't be fucking serious?!

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said .

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .
You need a link to recent history? Do you dumbfucks know anything without being told by your masters?

Why The Fairness Doctrine Is Anything But Fair

Their well aged long standing double standard is causing them to lose the support of the American people.....

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .

Bots? Cons? Racial slurs? What the hell are you talking about?

Seriously mang, you need to go outside and yell at some clouds while you still have some daylight.

Cmon Dood, you could have looked it up yourself and saved the embarrassment.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

So, the left could have their own radio shows and it was all good.

But when we they tell you to get your own search engines and social media sites they are being unfair.

Fuck dude, is your picture listed under hypocrite?

What is this like the 6th thread just today whining about the internet?

Well, we know what was in the latest talking points email.

Dumbass.

Google is TOTALLY biased against Trump. Just search 'dumb presidential tweets.'

But when we they tell you to get your own search engines and social media sites they are being unfair.

The FCC did not discriminate ya moron. Can you say the same about the arbiters of an unregulated social media?

The FCC did not discriminate ya moron. Can you say the same about the arbiters of an unregulated social media?

The FCC is a government agency, Google and FB are not.

Quit whining and keep your big government statist hands out of life.

I cant wait till Trump pushes single payer and all you sheep decided it is the greatest thing ever like you have now decided censorship by the government is.

What is this like the 6th thread just today whining about the internet?

Well, we know what was in the latest talking points email.
Tell us again for the millionth time how a tweet hurt you.

I am not the one making a half a dozen threads whining like 12 year old girls because the government wont come to your rescue.

"Trump can't block Twitter followers, federal judge says"

Trump can't block Twitter followers, federal judge says

As usual you're clueless fucking twit.

The FCC is a government agency, Google and FB are not.

Quit whining and keep your big government statist hands out of life.

I cant wait till Trump pushes single payer and all you sheep decided it is the greatest thing ever like you have now decided censorship by the government is.
I have been posting about this issue well before Trump found his current public position. It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the intolerant left who runs social media.

And fuck single payer the same as you.

Dumbass.

Google is TOTALLY biased against Trump. Just search 'dumb presidential tweets.'

That article is total bullshit.

I googled Trump is an American hero and got more than 155,000 hits...this article says you get none.

Damn you sheep are gullible.

Forum List

Back