So sick of the double standard of the left.

You are just making shit up. Which is what cons do.
You can't be fucking serious?!

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said .

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .

You want an example of how "conservative" speech is targeted?
READ MY POST

Below is a recent screen shot of my last entry here on the board.
It is grossly apparent that Google monitors my contributions to the board and has declared me a
  • racist.
  • A "white Supremacist" .
  • A gun owner and the like.
Look at the ads Google presented me.
This board makes money off these google ads. I am grossly offended by their stereotyping me.
Nothing I can do about it as I'm sure there are many people like me that are just trying to get the truth out that the BIASED MSM continues to obliterated because of their yes true hatred for people that disagree with them!

What happened to honest dialogue supported by facts?

I had a black cousin in the 50s in Iowa a state with less then 1% blacks. I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s.
All my life I've worked and PLAYED with the black community but because I'm an honest person that sees
hypocrisy at work, Google perceives me as a racist. A gun lover. A white supremacist.
Again nothing I can do about it but continue to speak honestly.

View attachment 213567

So the above IS proof how Google, et.al. are "READING" my conservative contributions and ASSUMING I'm a
  • racist.
You dumbfuck, the ads you get are based on your previous browsing. If you don’t want to be given ads to racist conservative sites — stop going to racist conservative sites.

The sheer stupidity of the OP is actually amplified by the vivid idiocy of those who buy into it. How many searches are done on Google? Billions I suspect. And the allegation (or at least one of them) is that Google has people crafting results based on the searches; as if they a) would and b) could keep up.

This is perhaps the pinnacle of crazy assed conspiracy theories. No surprise Trump supporters swallow the jism from their messiah and ask for more.

You are just making shit up. Which is what cons do.

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .

READ MY POST

It is grossly apparent that Google monitors my contributions to the board and has declared me a
  • racist.
This board makes money off these google ads. I am grossly offended by their stereotyping me.
Nothing I can do about it as I'm sure there are many people like me that are just trying to get the truth out that the BIASED MSM continues to obliterated because of their yes true hatred for people that disagree with them!

I had a black cousin in the 50s in Iowa a state with less then 1% blacks. I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s.
All my life I've worked and PLAYED with the black community but because I'm an honest person that sees
hypocrisy at work, Google perceives me as a racist. A gun lover. A white supremacist.

View attachment 213567

So the above IS proof how Google, et.al. are "READING" my conservative contributions and ASSUMING I'm a
  • racist.
You dumbfuck, the ads you get are based on your previous browsing. If you don’t want to be given ads to racist conservative sites — stop going to racist conservative sites.

The sheer stupidity of the OP is actually amplified by the vivid idiocy of those who buy into it. How many searches are done on Google? Billions I suspect. And the allegation (or at least one of them) is that Google has people crafting results based on the searches; as if they a) would and b) could keep up.

This is perhaps the pinnacle of crazy assed conspiracy theories. No surprise Trump supporters swallow the jism from their messiah and ask for more.

All right here is proof!
I am doing a search on "Trump anti-immigrant" right now!

66,100 results... and the headlines..
"Cuomo calls out Trump's anti-immigrant stance:
"condemn Trump's anti-immigrant"
"rubber stamp Trump's anti-immigrant"...

66,100! And do YOU idiots KNOW including Google that TRUMP MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT?
Do you idiots KNOW that 90 MILLION+ people in this Country are either "LEGAL immigrants" or like I have relatives?
DO YOU IDIOTS know that WE, WE who LOVE our LEGAL immigrants are grossly pissed that IDIOTS like you and the MSM and GOOGLE keep up this stupid ass
description "Trump anti-IMMIGRANT" and totally ignore that we and our 90+Million "LEGAL" IMMIGRANTS and relatives FOLLOWED THE LAWS!!

This is the point! The idiotic stupid MSM, Google, etc. all seem to think we HATE immigrants!
WRONG! Trump married an immigrant! Do you understand?

Then look at the following screen shot.. "Trump anti-illegal immigrant" 542 results!

NOW tell me that the MSM and Google et.al. are NOT biased in their presentations!

ARE YOU telling me YOU ARE ANTI-LEGAL IMMIGRANTS????

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 8.27.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 8.27.42 AM.png

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

66,100! And do YOU idiots KNOW including Google that TRUMP MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT?
Do you idiots KNOW that 90 MILLION+ people in this Country are either "LEGAL immigrants" or like I have relatives?
DO YOU IDIOTS know that WE, WE who LOVE our LEGAL immigrants are grossly pissed that IDIOTS like you and the MSM and GOOGLE keep up this stupid ass
description "Trump anti-IMMIGRANT" and totally ignore that we and our 90+Million "LEGAL" IMMIGRANTS and relatives FOLLOWED THE LAWS!!

This is the point! The idiotic stupid MSM, Google, etc. all seem to think we HATE immigrants!

Then look at the following screen shot.. "Trump anti-illegal immigrant" 542 results!

NOW tell me that the MSM and Google et.al. are NOT biased in their presentations!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

I love how the fact that Trump married an immigrant is proof to you he could not possibly be anti-immigrant.

Such a simple mind you have.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579
Imbecile. It’s weighted. You’re one search example is not going to unseat the thousands of times you visited racist conservative sites.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

He likes certain white immigrants.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

I love how the fact that Trump married an immigrant is proof to you he could not possibly be anti-immigrant.

Such a simple mind you have.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I wish he was anti immigrant. We don't need more immigrants until we fix our broken ass system.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579
Imbecile. It’s weighted. You’re one search example is not going to unseat the thousands of times you visited racist conservative sites.
if weighted, he would be going to CNN and other liberal sites quite often to get them to come to the top. if it was weighted he would get the "weighted" results from visiting the sites you claim he is visiting.

your lack of knowledge on how this works is quite funny.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

And you think that someone at google is sitting there or wrote a program to give you those results….and the millions of other possibile combinations of phrases, words, etc? Yeah, you are as stupid as I thought you were.

Of course you got those results; you used the quotation marks which limits your responses to that exact phrase. Here is what happens when you remove the quotes:

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 9.13.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 9.14.01 AM.png

Much different results.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

And you think that someone at google is sitting there or wrote a program to give you those results….and the millions of other possibile combinations of phrases, words, etc? Yeah, you are as stupid as I thought you were.

Of course you got those results; you used the quotation marks which limits your responses to that exact phrase. Here is what happens when you remove the quotes:

View attachment 213583
View attachment 213584

Much different results.

No you dummy! I put it specifically to keep it specific and when you you idiot take the quotes... SAME RESULTS EXCEPT there are 22,400,000!
Trump anti-immigrant! HE ISN"T that's the point. But they lump all together and instead of GIVING ME as I asked YOU got 22 million!
Do you understand... This is because THEY Google and their algorithms did that! I asked specifically "Trump Anti-Immigrant" and I got ONE!!!

ONE!!!
Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 10.50.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 10.46.06 AM.png

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

View attachment 213583
View attachment 213584

Much different results.

No you dummy! I put it specifically to keep it specific and when you you idiot take the quotes... SAME RESULTS EXCEPT there are 22,400,000!
Trump anti-immigrant! HE ISN"T that's the point. But they lump all together and instead of GIVING ME as I asked YOU got 22 million!
Do you understand... This is because THEY Google and their algorithms did that! I asked specifically "Trump Anti-Immigrant" and I got ONE!!!

ONE!!!
View attachment 213608

View attachment 213607

I really don’t know how to explain it to you when you are missing the basic point.

Using quotation marks limits your hits to that same exact phrase you’re quoting. Not using them is a key word search; not a key phrase search.
Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 11.02.00 AM.png

19 million hits.

Google apparently does discriminate against those who can’t figure out how to use it

For example... Without quote marks... 9,860,000 And what would the rest of America think??? Her family is pushing back.
YET when you ask: "molly tibbets family pushing back against Trump"
ONE!!! Do you understand you idiots... When you ask specifically Is "Molly tibbets family pushing back against Trump" 1! ONE!
But the search with any words of molly tibbets family pushing back against Trump
Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 11.03.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 11.03.14 AM.png

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

View attachment 213583
View attachment 213584

Much different results.

ONE!!!
View attachment 213608

View attachment 213607

I really don’t know how to explain it to you when you are missing the basic point.

Using quotation marks limits your hits to that same exact phrase you’re quoting. Not using them is a key word search; not a key phrase search.
View attachment 213613

19 million hits.

Google apparently does discriminate against those who can’t figure out how to use it[/QUOTE

OK... do you understand that Google's algorithms are programmed to look for all the words Trump anti-immigrant... we agree and when they do the come up with 19 million.
BUT specifically when you enter "Trump anti-immigrant" Google does search... and they get 66,000!
I was using that figure as an illustration that the MSM that writes the headlines are creating these FALSE narratives. Trump is not and never WAS anti-immigrant!
Nor am I or 90+million people like me! But Google's algorithms unless YOU specify as I did will give the false impression 19 million results that Trump is anti-immigrant!
That's why I put quote marks. Even with the quote marks there are over 66,000 FALSE impressions given to ignorant people like YOU who can't figure out the phony headlines
and YOU spout off defenses of the MSM/Google, etc.
These people MSM/Google etc. ARE truly dumb people! They are copy cats. Not an original thought!

All right here is proof!

View attachment 213578

View attachment 213579

View attachment 213583
View attachment 213584

Much different results.

ONE!!!
View attachment 213608

View attachment 213607

View attachment 213613

19 million hits.

Google apparently does discriminate against those who can’t figure out how to use it[/QUOTE

OK... do you understand that Google's algorithms are programmed to look for all the words Trump anti-immigrant... we agree and when they do the come up with 19 million.
BUT specifically when you enter "Trump anti-immigrant" Google does search... and they get 66,000!
I was using that figure as an illustration that the MSM that writes the headlines are creating these FALSE narratives. Trump is not and never WAS anti-immigrant!
Nor am I or 90+million people like me! But Google's algorithms unless YOU specify as I did will give the false impression 19 million results that Trump is anti-immigrant!
That's why I put quote marks. Even with the quote marks there are over 66,000 FALSE impressions given to ignorant people like YOU who can't figure out the phony headlines
and YOU spout off defenses of the MSM/Google, etc.
These people MSM/Google etc. ARE truly dumb people! They are copy cats. Not an original thought!

Ok

CENSORED! How Online Media Companies Are Suppressing Conservative Speech

War is being declared on the conservative movement in this space and conservatives are losing — badly.
If the right is silenced, billions of people will be cut off from conservative ideas and conservative media.

It’s the new battleground of media bias. But it’s worse. That bias is not a war of ideas. It’s a war against ideas. It’s a clear effort to censor the conservative worldview from the public conversation.

The Media Research Center has undertaken an extensive study of the problem at major tech companies — Twitter, Facebook, Google and YouTube — and the results are far more troubling than most conservatives realize. Here are some of the key findings:

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.
First if all you need to prove conservative voices are being silenced. So far this is just another unsubstantiated Trump claim. I google Trump and get plenty of Fox news for example.

Hardly matters. If Trump says it it must be true right?

The fairness doctrine ead needed a time when we had very limited airwave opportunities and it made sense. That is not the case now nor has it been for a long time. There is a gajillion sources at our fingertips.

What is happening is the Right, who has long demonized the left for victimhood, is taking on that mantle for themselves.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.
First if all you need to prove conservative voices are being silenced. So far this is just another unsubstantiated Trump claim. I google Trump and get plenty of Fox news for example.

Hardly matters. If Trump says it it must be true right?

The fairness doctrine ead needed a time when we had very limited airwave opportunities and it made sense. That is not the case now nor has it been for a long time. There is a gajillion sources at our fingertips.

What is happening is the Right, who has long demonized the left for victimhood, is taking on that mantle for themselves.

And what do you "Google"??? when you say you get plenty of Fox News????
Hell... I get 19 million responses regarding Trump anti-immigrant and most are NOT Fox News!

But again this is like talking to little kid. There is a BIAS. It has been proven. And of course since YOU believe what you believe you are like this:
confusewithfacts.png

CENSORED! How Online Media Companies Are Suppressing Conservative Speech

War is being declared on the conservative movement in this space and conservatives are losing — badly.
If the right is silenced, billions of people will be cut off from conservative ideas and conservative media.

It’s the new battleground of media bias. But it’s worse. That bias is not a war of ideas. It’s a war against ideas. It’s a clear effort to censor the conservative worldview from the public conversation.

The Media Research Center has undertaken an extensive study of the problem at major tech companies — Twitter, Facebook, Google and YouTube — and the results are far more troubling than most conservatives realize. Here are some of the key findings:

No key findings…cool.

Perhaps Trump should stop using Twitter if it is so unfair to him. Either that or you guys can give up being professional victims; that would be a nice change.

Forum List

Back