So sick of the double standard of the left.

Amazing...and now the so-called small government, free enterprise folks want the government to force private businesses to give them the attention they so desperately need.

Conservative is just a word nowadays. Very, very, few conservatives left in modern America. Very few.
Just like con-servative morals....just words now.

You are just making shit up. Which is what cons do.
You can't be fucking serious?!

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said .

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .
96 Percent of Google Search Results for 'Trump' News Are from Liberal Media Outlets
They perform a public service by filtering out nutty fringe sites.

It's not about left/right as they also filter out many left wing sites like dailykos, salon and huffingtonpost, because they are nutty fringe sites like WND, gatewaypundit and infowars.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.
back in your face traitor

It's not about left/right as they also filter out many left wing sites like dailykos, salon and huffingtonpost, because they are nutty fringe sites like WND, gatewaypundit and infowars.

Filtering out......filtering out what you don't agree with?....and we can all trust your liberal nut case judgement to do the filtering out?.....you libs are good with words that soften your evil freedom removing constitution crushing desires....
"Filtering out"...what a buffoon....

Filtering out......filtering out what you don't agree with?....and we can all trust your liberal nut case judgement to do the filtering out?.....you libs are good with words that soften your evil freedom removing constitution crushing desires....
Filtering out nutty fringe sites. Leaning towards mainstream sites.

It's a public service.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Use a different search engine.

It's a public service.

And your definition of fringe sites are?....maybe FOX news?...Brietbart?...fill us in Fascist.....let us know what the Fuehrer Faun wants to ban.....and hide from the public to keep them stupid....

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said

Democrat's stances on McCain over the past two decades:

Democrats during the Bush admin: McCain is our hero!

Democrats before the 2008 election on McCain: McCain is racist for running against Obama, how dare he!

Democrats when McCain voted against Healthcare repeal: McCain is our hero because he opposes Trump!

Democrats when McCain dies: He's our hero, let's name a building after him!

Heheh.

This is but a microcosm of the double standards that your party perpetrates.

Spare me.

Sure I am . How about a link to prove anything you said

Democrat's stances on McCain over the past two decades:

Democrats during the Bush admin: McCain is our hero!

Democrats before the 2008 election on McCain: McCain is racist for running against Obama, how dare he!

Democrats when McCain voted against Healthcare repeal: McCain is our hero because he opposes Trump!

Democrats when McCain dies: He's our hero, let's name a building after him!

Heheh.

This is but a microcosm of the double standards that your party perpetrates.

Spare me.
40239075_2340008562682625_2627349340275867648_n.jpg

and the double standards of the right:

mock michelle as a man for years but dont trash the whore thats is first lady now

mock obama cause his mother made a racy photo but dont worry about the whores photos

mock obama for saying 57 states but not a word over idiot coloring the flag lines blue..

mock mccain for getting captured but not a word about the bone spur draft dodger

attack obamas kids while he was in office and continue to do it....but love jr and eric and the daughter trump wants to date....that is just nastiest there...

whine about the deficit for 8 years..and say what now? as it sky rockets...

be all about vets...until one that stood up to trump dies....

be all about the flag....nfl should not kneel but dont give a damn that trump dishonors the flag

the list just goes on and on....

hypocrite much?

As for the current bots targeting cons. Find me a story where they actually targeted conservatives views ! Not the bots fault cons can’t stop hurling racial slurs .
96 Percent of Google Search Results for 'Trump' News Are from Liberal Media Outlets

No they don't, asshole. Bootlickers always claim censoring the opposition is a "service."

It's a public service.

I do.

No they don't, asshole. Bootlickers always claim censoring the opposition is a "service."
While fucking morons cry about capitalism when it bitch-slaps them.

It's a public service.

I do.
So? 2/3rds of all searches still run through Google.

They had an absolute fit over talk radio for near two damn decades. Even though they had their own radio programs but no one wanted to hear them and they went belly up. So they DEMANDED free and equal air time on every program including TV programs.
Thing is NO ONE WAS SILENCING THEM. They had their own shows but no one tuned in and they went under. Yet the left screamed bloody murder for 2 fucking decades.

Now the internet has become the main source fought over and the conservative voice is wanted and in demand but silenced under the masquerade of "computer algorithms"

Now we see the left laughing and pretending it isn't an issue despite 20 years of endless whining about equal time for opposing opinions.

A SERIOUS lack of integrity and the very "fairness" (docterine) they demanded.
The "fairness doctrine" was never about allowing people to promote false stories.

You want an example of how "conservative" speech is targeted?
READ MY POST

Below is a recent screen shot of my last entry here on the board.
It is grossly apparent that Google monitors my contributions to the board and has declared me a
  • racist.
  • A "white Supremacist" .
  • A gun owner and the like.
Look at the ads Google presented me.
This board makes money off these google ads. I am grossly offended by their stereotyping me.
Nothing I can do about it as I'm sure there are many people like me that are just trying to get the truth out that the BIASED MSM continues to obliterated because of their yes true hatred for people that disagree with them!

What happened to honest dialogue supported by facts?

I had a black cousin in the 50s in Iowa a state with less then 1% blacks. I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s.
All my life I've worked and PLAYED with the black community but because I'm an honest person that sees
hypocrisy at work, Google perceives me as a racist. A gun lover. A white supremacist.
Again nothing I can do about it but continue to speak honestly.

googleads.png

So the above IS proof how Google, et.al. are "READING" my conservative contributions and ASSUMING I'm a
  • racist.

READ MY POST

It is grossly apparent that Google monitors my contributions to the board and has declared me a
  • racist.
This board makes money off these google ads. I am grossly offended by their stereotyping me.
Nothing I can do about it as I'm sure there are many people like me that are just trying to get the truth out that the BIASED MSM continues to obliterated because of their yes true hatred for people that disagree with them!

I had a black cousin in the 50s in Iowa a state with less then 1% blacks. I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s.
All my life I've worked and PLAYED with the black community but because I'm an honest person that sees
hypocrisy at work, Google perceives me as a racist. A gun lover. A white supremacist.

View attachment 213567

So the above IS proof how Google, et.al. are "READING" my conservative contributions and ASSUMING I'm a
  • racist.
Google ads are placed based on the advertisers constraints dumbass.

READ MY POST

• racist.

View attachment 213567

• racist.
You dumbfuck, the ads you get are based on your previous browsing. If you don’t want to be given ads to racist conservative sites — stop going to racist conservative sites.

Forum List

Back