So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

It's always a bad idea to alienate the vast majority of voters, self-hating Democrats or not.

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.
I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.

I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.
I guess they think pastiness is some kind of pass to greatness.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.

The Chinese were nothing, I guess.

Without the Chinese, there'd be no 2nd Amendment. :113:

In this modern age, if Kissinger hadn't sold them the farm, they'd be nothing.

Are you feeling persecuted today? Looking for an excuse to blame your sucky life on?

cons are such deranged lunatics.

I'm white
my kids are white
my wife is white
we all like each other fine and we can 't stand trump or his minions!

we don't hate white people

we hate conservatives who hate us.

color or race doesn't enter into it at all.

cons

such lunatics

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

It is a legitimate political question.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

It's terribly hard being a honky in American society. :crybaby:

Are you feeling persecuted today? Looking for an excuse to blame your sucky life on?

cons are such deranged lunatics.

I'm white
my kids are white
my wife is white
we all like each other fine and we can 't stand trump or his minions!

we don't hate white people

we hate conservatives who hate us.

color or race doesn't enter into it at all.

cons

such lunatics

So you're only half-mad.

Just listen to NPR. They talk about how horrible white people and Americans in general are everyday.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.
"exceptional white people".......:71:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just listen to NPR. They talk about how horrible white people and Americans in general are everyday.
Every day, huh? How horrible.......to be such a victim of persecution every day.

If it was black person you would be crying outrage.

It is ok for whites who pay the wages of the whole operation to demand some god damned respect.

But you should continue your self-hatred though.

Forum List

Back