So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.
White people don’t suck nor are they great. We just simply exist. I don’t look down on white people. I just don’t care. That’s how anyone should feel about their own race.

JoeB posted this list of awesome countries around the world.

All of the top 10 countries were white.

Whites are 8% of the world population. Do you have a comment on this?

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.
Well see here’s the funny thing about your deluded narcissism: sure you look white but you wouldn’t feel so white if you took a DNA test lol

With the white genes I build a family, make a lot of children...

They will survive for a other millennia and accomplish even more great, great things.

I think you will do just what your D masters told you. Slave away the plantation and die alone. I mean I have to say I think my way is better, but each to their own of course.

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.
I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.
Lol your dumbass has never done anything innovative. I’m white and I haven’t either, but at least I can admit it. I don’t pretend I am inherently awesome just because I was born white. Hell I am of Irish descent so I’m probably even whiter than you are.
I served my nation in war. Have helped thousands of underprivileged children. My tax dollars pay for their education because their parents are worthless pieces of welfare shit.
Lol yeah let me tell you. You sound oh so noble and compassionate.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

It is a legitimate political question.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety Ludicrous.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

Why not ask legit political questions?

Why does trump continue to alienate voters?

Does he really believe his base is sufficient to keep him in office?

Do you believe his base is growing?
The legitimate question is why do you vote against your grandchildren’s best interest? You live in ...let me guess...Colorado, Maine, the Dakota’s or someplace else where your children don’t go to school with minorities on a day-to-day basis so you call me racist because I don’t want my grandchildren assaulted on a school bus? You’re a prick! Narcissistic, condescending, fucking liberal asshole.
You think it's in our grandchildren's best interest to balkanize America?
“Balkanize” another liberal bullshit term. America is a nation of immigrants. Why does the Democratic Party place all other races above whites?

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.
I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.
Lol your dumbass has never done anything innovative. I’m white and I haven’t either, but at least I can admit it. I don’t pretend I am inherently awesome just because I was born white. Hell I am of Irish descent so I’m probably even whiter than you are.
I served my nation in war. Have helped thousands of underprivileged children. My tax dollars pay for their education because their parents are worthless pieces of welfare shit.
Lol yeah let me tell you. You sound oh so noble and compassionate.
Not trying to. Stating the truth.

White people don’t suck nor are they great. We just simply exist. I don’t look down on white people. I just don’t care. That’s how anyone should feel about their own race.

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.
Well see here’s the funny thing about your deluded narcissism: sure you look white but you wouldn’t feel so white if you took a DNA test lol

They will survive for a other millennia and accomplish even more great, great things.

I think you will do just what your D masters told you. Slave away the plantation and die alone. I mean I have to say I think my way is better, but each to their own of course.
Go ahead and take a DNA test. You shouldn’t be afraid of results right? Maybe there’s a reason you won’t do it...

Thank you!

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.

I would be 100%.

Go ahead and take a DNA test. You shouldn’t be afraid of results right? Maybe there’s a reason you won’t do it...

I never told anyone I was an Indian, so no reason to be afraid of the results. They will be just like Warren's 1023/1024 white.

Of course I do not have the gene causing massive destructive self-hate. How did that one even survive? Malfunction?

I would be 109%.
Lol good god. This is too funny. Man I really hope you take one. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when you see the results.

if you took a DNA test you would be 10% skin and bones and 90% shit.

I served my nation in war.

As have a lot of minority veterans

Have helped thousands of underprivileged children.

As have a lot of minorities and women.

My tax dollars pay for their education because their parents are worthless pieces of welfare shit.

And their tax dollars helped pay for your education....tho you might be a welfare queen yourself.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

Trump has strong support. Won’t get that from the media you subscribe to...sheep.

You sound triggered.

It's interesting how his genes even survived. Genes that make you want to be replaced by other people... It's probably because there was no contact with the outside world. Now with the invasion at the door, he is toast.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

you can't add anything of actual substance so all you can do is troll....

well

have fun, human scum
What is Alaska like these days? Ever seen a black person in your life?

Trump has strong support. Won’t get that from the media you subscribe to...sheep.
Yeah...I could tell...at the Nats baseball game and at the match yesterday. :71: (and the 2018 election)

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

well

have fun, human scum
Look at you....thinking there are not black people (and other minorities) in Alaska.....:71:

I served my nation in war.

As have a lot of minority veterans

Have helped thousands of underprivileged children.

As have a lot of minorities and women.

My tax dollars pay for their education because their parents are worthless pieces of welfare shit.

And their tax dollars helped pay for your education....tho you might be a welfare queen yourself.
nope. My dad did. No free shit for our family. Too much pride.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

well

have fun, human scum
Look at you....thinking there are not black people (and other minorities) in Alaska.....:71:
I forgot...there are 10. Alaska does have basketball.

Forum List

Back