So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.
I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.
Lol your dumbass has never done anything innovative. I’m white and I haven’t either, but at least I can admit it. I don’t pretend I am inherently awesome just because I was born white. Hell I am of Irish descent so I’m probably even whiter than you are.

It's always a bad idea to alienate the vast majority of voters, self-hating Democrats or not.

the VAST MAJORITY of voters do NOT like trump

the VAST MAJORITY of voters VOTED FOR HILLARY!

(63 million is MORE THAN 60 million)

when you say "It's always a bad idea to alienate the vast majority of voters" you are OBVIOUSLY (stupidly, idiotically, moronically) ASSUMING that the VAST MAJORITY of voters are "white conservatives"

this isn't just wrong
it's FKN IDIOTIC!

and it shows just how much of a white supremacist you truly are.

in your POS brain the ONLY people who really count are WHITE.

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.
I love you have this deluded sense of self-importance just because you are white.

Just reporting the facts so that an ignoramus such as you could appreciate them.

Not to say it was you, it was a group of exceptional white people. You are a worthless loser and a regressive rolling back the great achievements. I understand the confusion.
Lol your dumbass has never done anything innovative. I’m white and I haven’t either, but at least I can admit it. I don’t pretend I am inherently awesome just because I was born white. Hell I am of Irish descent so I’m probably even whiter than you are.

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

It is a legitimate political question.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

even white democrats?

I'm white
my wife is white
my kids are white

do we all hate each other?

are conservatives the dumbest people on the planet?

besides being human scum

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

you can't add anything of actual substance so all you can do is troll....

well

have fun, human scum

Are you feeling persecuted today? Looking for an excuse to blame your sucky life on?
Damn, you're a moron. You show this with every post you make. What IS your I.Q.? I would guess it's about room temperature, IF that.
She has the IQ of a lying typical bull dyke that wears a kilt to her wedding.

White people don’t suck nor are they great. We just simply exist. I don’t look down on white people. I just don’t care. That’s how anyone should feel about their own race.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety Ludicrous.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

Why not ask legit political questions?

Why does trump continue to alienate voters?

Does he really believe his base is sufficient to keep him in office?

Do you believe his base is growing?

White people don’t suck nor are they great. We just simply exist. I don’t look down on white people. I just don’t care. That’s how anyone should feel about their own race.

JoeB posted this list of awesome countries around the world.

All of the top 10 countries were white.

Whites are 8% of the world population. Do you have a comment on this?

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs, just before they happily replace you with superior 3rd world drones. Damn...

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Remember when the Irish were not considered white..........(the whole concept of white has always been in flux)

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

The legitimate question is why do you vote against your grandchildren’s best interest? You live in ...let me guess...Colorado, Maine, the Dakota’s or someplace else where your children don’t go to school with minorities on a day-to-day basis so you call me racist because I don’t want my grandchildren assaulted on a school bus? You’re a prick! Narcissistic, condescending, fucking liberal asshole.

What have you accomplished that is awesome? A high level of whining?

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.
Well see here’s the funny thing about your deluded narcissism: sure you look white but you wouldn’t feel so white if you took a DNA test lol

The legitimate question is why do you vote against your grandchildren’s best interest? You live in ...let me guess...Colorado, Maine, the Dakota’s or someplace else where your children don’t go to school with minorities on a day-to-day basis so you call me racist because I don’t want my grandchildren assaulted on a school bus? You’re a prick! Narcissistic, condescending, fucking liberal asshole.
You think it's in our grandchildren's best interest to balkanize America?

I served my nation in war. Have helped thousands of underprivileged children. My tax dollars pay for their education because their parents are worthless pieces of welfare shit.

Forum List

Back