So Drew Brees rushed back to play the Cowboys and played well but went to......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Philly today and played like shit. If that mutherfucker broke his leg I would laugh my ass off

Philly today and played like shit. If that mutherfucker broke his leg I would laugh my ass off

Drew Brees has a non-supporting cast this year, as N.O. is back to "Ain't-dom". Good to know that Fletcher Cox helped ruin your day along with Brady using surgical skill to pick apart what's left of the Cowgirlz.

Drew Brees has a non-supporting cast this year, as N.O. is back to "Ain't-dom". Good to know that Fletcher Cox helped ruin your day along with Brady using surgical skill to pick apart what's left of the Cowgirlz.

I will be rooting for Brees to get injured the rest of his career

Sore loser.....

Sore loser.....

Dr. Sore Loser

glock cowboys.jpg

Forum List

Back