So California Girl

I have panic syndrome (panic attacks), and I feel the condition was greatly exacerbated, if not caused, by smoking marijuana in college. Of course, back in those days, who knows what it was laced with.

Anyway, I don't have much doubt about that because the first and worst panic attack I ever had was while smoking marijuana. After that I would have them any time, even when not smoking marijuana.

As I've gotten older, and more years pile up since the last time I smoke marijuana, the panic attacks have become more controllable, but still with me. If I had known this, I would never have smoked pot. But everybody said it was cool and I was young and stupid.

I've actually read some literature that supports this, also.

In the end, I'm better off without pot, or booze for that matter. Just high on life. : ) I won't even take cold medicine.

Last edited:
Pot smokers, much like cigarette smokers, appear to prefer denial about the effects of their vice. Some of us prefer to recognize that we just don't know enough about pot to claim it's safe. It might be safe for some - but not for others. Personally, if I were the mother of a small child, the risk would outweigh the 'pleasure'... but that's just me... I'm uncool.

So they didn't use marijuana or humans in the study?

In some rats, the scientists blocked CB1-receptor activity; in others, they used a marijuana-like drug to enhance it.

Read more: A Rat Study Helps Explain Why Pot Smokers and People With Schizophrenia Are Paranoid - - TIME Healthland

:clap2: And props on trying to make a dig at me by using my child. I might make digs at you for being a spoiled rich girl, but I have never made digs at you via your family. ;)

Ummm, yea you did, ya liar. You suggested I get Daddy to buy me a life, remember? What goes around, comes around.

Oh, and... did you deliberately ignore the second study? The one with humans?

yes you did apologise for this exchange.

Good for you.

Now see if you can apologise for the other times you lied about people.

:clap2: And props on trying to make a dig at me by using my child. I might make digs at you for being a spoiled rich girl, but I have never made digs at you via your family. ;)

Ummm, yea you did, ya liar. You suggested I get Daddy to buy me a life, remember? What goes around, comes around.

Good for you.

Post another one of her "lies".

Good for you.

Fuck off, silly bitch. I don't march to your drum.

organgrinder.jpg

I have panic syndrome (panic attacks), and I feel the condition was greatly exacerbated, if not caused, by smoking marijuana in college. Of course, back in those days, who knows what it was laced with.

Anyway, I don't have much doubt about that because the first and worst panic attack I ever had was while smoking marijuana. After that I would have them any time, even when not smoking marijuana.

As I've gotten older, and more years pile up since the last time I smoke marijuana, the panic attacks have become more controllable, but still with me. If I had known this, I would never have smoked pot. But everybody said it was cool and I was young and stupid.

I've actually read some literature that supports this, also.

In the end, I'm better off without pot, or booze for that matter. Just high on life. : ) I won't even take cold medicine.
I have no doubt that your situation is (was) exactly as you've described. But considering the vast percentage of Americans who enjoyed (enjoy) marijuana on a regular basis with absolutely no negative effect it is logical to conclude that your reaction to THC is an extremely rare and individualized exception. Moreso in fact than examples of those who die from using aspirin (10,000+ per year).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back