So California Girl

California Girl you have like 10,000 threads on here about you, how do you do it?

I'm like pot.... I can bring on paranoia in those who are predisposed to mental instability.

pot makes me laugh at silly things

:eusa_whistle:

I don't need pot to do that. I have a natural ability to see the stupid. :eusa_angel: Now, if I could just get a handle on not actually pointing it out for the rest of the world, I'd be fine. :lol:

The findings, published in the Journal of Neuroscience, suggest that activity in the basolateral amygdala is involved in marijuana-induced paranoia (the state of becoming afraid of things that wouldn't normally trigger fear). That means marijuana is actually enhancing a type of learning about fear, leading the brain to jump to conclusions about mild experiences involving particular places or things, and to perceive them as scarier and more strongly connected than they are.

Read more: A Rat Study Helps Explain Why Pot Smokers and People With Schizophrenia Are Paranoid - - TIME Healthland

Pot smokers, much like cigarette smokers, appear to prefer denial about the effects of their vice. Some of us prefer to recognize that we just don't know enough about pot to claim it's safe. It might be safe for some - but not for others. Personally, if I were the mother of a small child, the risk would outweigh the 'pleasure'... but that's just me... I'm uncool.

So they didn't use marijuana or humans in the study?

In some rats, the scientists blocked CB1-receptor activity; in others, they used a marijuana-like drug to enhance it.

Read more: A Rat Study Helps Explain Why Pot Smokers and People With Schizophrenia Are Paranoid - - TIME Healthland

:clap2: And props on trying to make a dig at me by using my child. I might make digs at you for being a spoiled rich girl, but I have never made digs at you via your family. ;)

The findings, published in the Journal of Neuroscience, suggest that activity in the basolateral amygdala is involved in marijuana-induced paranoia (the state of becoming afraid of things that wouldn't normally trigger fear). That means marijuana is actually enhancing a type of learning about fear, leading the brain to jump to conclusions about mild experiences involving particular places or things, and to perceive them as scarier and more strongly connected than they are.

Pot smokers, much like cigarette smokers, appear to prefer denial about the effects of their vice. Some of us prefer to recognize that we just don't know enough about pot to claim it's safe. It might be safe for some - but not for others. Personally, if I were the mother of a small child, the risk would outweigh the 'pleasure'... but that's just me... I'm uncool.

In some rats, the scientists blocked CB1-receptor activity; in others, they used a marijuana-like drug to enhance it.

:clap2: And props on trying to make a dig at me by using my child. I might make digs at you for being a spoiled rich girl, but I have never made digs at you via your family. ;)

Ummm, yea you did, ya liar. You suggested I get Daddy to buy me a life, remember? What goes around, comes around.

Oh, and... did you deliberately ignore the second study? The one with humans?

Last edited:

Ummm, yea you did, ya liar. You suggested I get Daddy to buy me a life, remember? What goes around, comes around.

So, telling you to get your rich daddy to buy you a life, is the same as you questioning my parenting skills or the choices I make as a parent? :eusa_whistle:

So, telling you to get your rich daddy to buy you a life, is the same as you questioning my parenting skills or the choices I make as a parent? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't question it, you paranoid whackjob. I simply commented that, as a responsible parent, I wouldn't do it. That would be my choice. I am not responsible for you or your paranoia.

I responded to the article you posted, which does not mention a second study.

Just re read it again, nope, no mention of humans.

As usual, you are about as funny, witty and exciting as a bog, and as on target as a SCUD missile.

I assume Cali is the conservative to bully du jour? Some acts around here from the roving band of lefty hens have gotten WAY stale.

I didn't question it, you paranoid whackjob. I simply commented that, as a responsible parent, I wouldn't do it. That would be my choice. I am not responsible for you or your paranoia.

Sure, that is what you did, you crazy bitch. I also think someone who did what you did should not comment on people being paranoid. Personally, I think spying on a private forum is being paranoid. Hell of a lot more then realizing when someone is making a dig at someone choice as a mother.

As usual, you are about as funny, witty and exciting as a bog, and as on target as a SCUD missile.

I assume Cali is the conservative to bully du jour? Some acts around here from the roving band of lefty hens have gotten WAY stale.

Dude, go away. No way am I engaging you, so you are wasting your time.

Sure, that is what you did, you crazy bitch. I also think someone who did what you did should not comment on people being paranoid. Personally, I think spying on a private forum is being paranoid. Hell of a lot more then realizing when someone is making a dig at someone choice as a mother.

I merely commented what I would do if I were a parent. Your life choices are yours. If it upsets you, maybe you should ask yourself why it does instead of making it about me.

Conversation is over.

Reading this thread is making me psychotic.

smiley_psychotic_sticker-p217586278362347030qjcl_400.jpg

I merely commented what I would do if I were a parent. Your life choices are yours. If it upsets you, maybe you should ask yourself why it does instead of making it about me.

Conversation is over.

maybe you should own up to your actions instead of continuing this passive aggressive bullshit.

just a thought-do with it as you wish

Forum List

Back