Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

No you stupid faggot I intend to defend my first amendment rights against Antifa violent SA shout down tactics through force of arms, they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest not to, in their words: "shut it down," once again the battle has been joined, negotiations are over, no dialog, no surrender.

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice!" --Barry Goldwater

Come see us in the streets mother fucker!
What about their 1st amendment rights, big mouth?

No you stupid faggot I intend to defend my first amendment rights against Antifa violent SA shout down tactics through force of arms, they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest not to, in their words: "shut it down," once again the battle has been joined, negotiations are over, no dialog, no surrender.

From the post you just "replied to".

"they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest not to, in their words: "shut it down," "

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

I saw where a little town, Wilmington in Delaware had 17 gun murders this year.
And we have our knickers in a twist about some demonstrators?
Do we see how silly this is?

Please quit cutting and pasting. Have enough intelligence to post your researched points.
People don't read more than 2 lines.

No, OOM, it does not prove you right.
Use of weapon (glass bottle or SAP glove) In the commission of a crime is an aggravating offense. Ie: Aggravated Assault in this case.. She was in possession of two weapons when she threw the first punch.. 0-5 years in the state pen.. have a nice day.
Yup bashing someone with a pint glass is a violent crime in the uk. Not quite the same def here.
So next time uneducated people say the uk has the same violent crime as the us .....

The left in this country is coming around to the idea of supporting political street violence to silence and oppress their enemies.

This is a big fucking deal.

The left in this country is coming around to the idea of supporting political street violence to silence and oppress their enemies. This is a big fucking deal.
The deal is the left, like the right, have always used street violence: nothing new here.

We have ignorant people all the time trying to tell us the UK is far more dangerous than gun friendly US.

The battle plan of the RIght is obvious by what occurred. Self defense.
Aggressors can't claim self defense. If you are one of the "Proud Boy's", or a member of FOAK, you're not defending anything.

No conservatives are trying to take away anyone 1st amendment rights. Try to be less bat shit crazy.
Then why did the guy walk up and punch a woman in the mouth?

Your delusions are not valid outside of your head.

Conservatives are fighting back so that they CAN have their speeches heard.
You are so full of shit.

Local leadership standing down and allowing paramilitary political thugs to attack their shared political enemies is also Brown Shirt tactics and the one that is the topic of this thread.
Americans declaring other Americans "political enemies", is the very definition of right wing Brownshirt fascism.

One that you are refusing to honestly address because you want to support the violence and oppression while still maintaining a thin veneer of being a civilized human being.
There you go with that stupid generalization again. Saying I support violence because I think it is wrong to hit a woman? You don't have enough education to even realize how much of a dumbass you really are!

Though it is not clear who you are trying to fool, yourself, or some potential gullible fool who might be reading this exchange.
A lot of things are not clear to you.

That woman was part of a group that was attacking people in an attempt to suppress their Free Speech.
That doesn't give you the right to attack her.

She was the bad guy and she got less, far less than she deserved for her crimes.
You are a very sick person if you believe that.

By siding with the brown shirt in question, you are supporting their use of political violence and oppression.
You are the Brownshirts here and I'm not siding with you.

Do you consider yourself a marxist?
Another dumbass question from a total mental.

Did you go to school in a long bus or a short bus?

No, OOM, it does not prove you right.
Use of weapon (glass bottle or SAP glove) In the commission of a crime is an aggravating offense. Ie: Aggravated Assault in this case.. She was in possession of two weapons when she threw the first punch.. 0-5 years in the state pen.. have a nice day.
Yup bashing someone with a pint glass is a violent crime in the uk. Not quite the same def here.
So next time uneducated people say the uk has the same violent crime as the us .....

A lot of the thrown
From the post you just "replied to".

"they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest not to, in their words: "shut it down," "

Try to be less bat shit crazy.
WTF is "...protest not to...."? It fucking hurts just to read your grammar.

Wow. You are so stupid.

NOte the use of the comma before and after the words "in their words".

That is to tell you that the other poster was using the lefties own words to describe their intent, and to point out that they did not have the right to do that.

ie, "shut it down".

Referring to the Free Speech Rally they attacked.

Let me go over that again, since you don't have enough shame to NOT play really, really, really stupid.

The right was not trying to deny the left their right to speech or protest.

The right was fighting back against the Left's admitted goal of shutting down the Right's Free Speech Rally.

That's the point.

Your side, thugs using violence to suppress speech.

My side, good people fighting for their rights.

They are not there to peaceably assemble and exercise their first amendment rights you stupid faggot they are there, and I quote, to "shut it down by any means necessary," they are there to violently violate the first amendment rights of others so fucking kill yourself you disingenuous intentionally obtuse piece of shit!

Last edited:
Yes I am you stupid fuck, we have joined the battle that they started we will not allow them to shut down our 1st amendment rights, this is America mother fucker we are going to fight and kill you fascist pigs to the death to keep the rights our forefathers bled and died for, come see us in the streets mother fucker, there you will find freemen and your fucking death.
Well, if you kill me, then I won't be allowed to exercise my 1st amendment freedoms. Are you saying you're the only mother-fucker who gets 1st amendment freedoms?

No I've said it several times you have the right to peaceably assemble as does everyone, antifa was and is attempting to violate our rights through violent SA shout down tactics, Ive been trying dialog with fucks like you since I kicked your ass in the real debate on debatepolitics.com (trajan octavian titus) I'm done talking, the battle has been joined, see you in the streets cock sucker.

Forum List

Back