Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

Call Sign Chaos is a closeted homosexual violently in conflict with himself.

He wants to shut all convo with which he disagrees, which makes him clearly a alt right neo-fascist who hates American civil liberties.

He has his counterparts on the hard left.

Both sides to simmer down, or if they want to challenge it, get their heads broken by LEO.

Wow. You are so stupid.

NOte the use of the comma before and after the words "in their words".

That is to tell you that the other poster was using the lefties own words to describe their intent, and to point out that they did not have the right to do that.

ie, "shut it down".
There, I fixed it for you.

"they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest; not to, in their words, "shut it down." "

Referring to the Free Speech Rally they attacked.
The video I saw shows the crowd on the right advancing towards the crowd on the left.

Let me go over that again, since you don't have enough shame to NOT play really, really, really stupid.
Are you saying only people with low self esteem can play stupid?

The right was not trying to deny the left their right to speech or protest.
Punching someone in the face is not giving them the floor...........well, it is.........but in a different way.

The right was fighting back against the Left's admitted goal of shutting down the Right's Free Speech Rally.
You watch too much TV.

That's the point.

Your side, thugs using violence to suppress speech.
It wasn't "my side" who silenced those church goers in Charlotte, South Carolina.

My side, good people fighting for their rights.
Your side is always making up bullshit reasons to fight someone.

They are not there to peaceably assemble and exercise their first amendment rights you stupid faggot they are there, and I quote, to "shut it down by any means necessary," they are there to violently violate the first amendment rights of others so fucking kill yourself you disingenuous intentionally obtuse piece of shit!
What are you, going for the record of how many adjectives you can name in a single sentence?

No I've said it several times you have the right to peaceably assemble as does everyone, antifa was and is attempting to violate our rights through violent SA shout down tactics, Ive been trying dialog...
"...I've been trying dialog..."

What are you, Borat?

...with fucks like you...
There is no one like me. Not even me.

...since I kicked your ass in the real debate on debatepolitics.com (trajan octavian titus)
So, you're not even man enough to use your original name? And from what I remember, you were a "tossed salad" at the other site.

Let me give you a couple of tips of advice (for old times sake):
1) don't mention other political message boards and 2) don't
threaten posters with violence.

I'm done talking, the battle has been joined, see you in the streets cock sucker.
So you're homeless? You're in the street to do battle? That's not peaceably assembling. Doing battle in the streets is a felony.

They are not there to peaceably assemble and exercise their first amendment rights you stupid faggot they are there, and I quote, to "shut it down by any means necessary," they are there to violently violate the first amendment rights of others so fucking kill yourself you disingenuous intentionally obtuse piece of shit!
What are you, going for the record of how many adjectives you can name in a single sentence?

Antifa pussies didn't show tonight, no violence, fucking shocker.

No I've said it several times you have the right to peaceably assemble as does everyone, antifa was and is attempting to violate our rights through violent SA shout down tactics, Ive been trying dialog...
"...I've been trying dialog..."

What are you, Borat?

...with fucks like you...
There is no one like me. Not even me.

...since I kicked your ass in the real debate on debatepolitics.com (trajan octavian titus)
So, you're not even man enough to use your original name? And from what I remember, you were a "tossed salad" at the other site.

Let me give you a couple of tips of advice (for old times sake):
1) don't mention other political message boards and 2) don't
threaten posters with violence.

I'm done talking, the battle has been joined, see you in the streets cock sucker.
So you're homeless? You're in the street to do battle? That's not peaceably assembling. Doing battle in the streets is a felony.

We are in the streets to defend our rights against violent SA shout down tactics, antifa pussies didn't show, no violence, shocker.

Wow. You are so stupid.

NOte the use of the comma before and after the words "in their words".

That is to tell you that the other poster was using the lefties own words to describe their intent, and to point out that they did not have the right to do that.

ie, "shut it down".
There, I fixed it for you.

"they have every right to peaceably assemble and protest; not to, in their words, "shut it down." "

Referring to the Free Speech Rally they attacked.
The video I saw shows the crowd on the right advancing towards the crowd on the left.

Let me go over that again, since you don't have enough shame to NOT play really, really, really stupid.
Are you saying only people with low self esteem can play stupid?

The right was not trying to deny the left their right to speech or protest.
Punching someone in the face is not giving them the floor...........well, it is.........but in a different way.

The right was fighting back against the Left's admitted goal of shutting down the Right's Free Speech Rally.
You watch too much TV.

That's the point.

Your side, thugs using violence to suppress speech.
It wasn't "my side" who silenced those church goers in Charlotte, South Carolina.

My side, good people fighting for their rights.
Your side is always making up bullshit reasons to fight someone.

Antifa was completely open about their intent to go there and shut down the Free Speech Rally.

YOu are simply ignorant of events.

And an asshole.

Headlines indicate the cops were allowed to do their fucking job this time.

You still have that big ugly afro?

It's strange seeing a white dude with a 4" afro.

It's a shocker you didn't go look for someone else to bully, Heir Chaos.

When people who are prepared to defend themselves done't get attacked by lefty thugs, no violence happens.

That bit where the actions of the Right didn't match your expectations? That is proof that your expectations were WRONG, moron.

When people who are prepared to defend themselves done't get attacked by lefty thugs, no violence happens.
You weren't there to protect yourselves; you went there looking for a fight.

That bit where the actions of the Right didn't match your expectations? That is proof that your expectations were WRONG, moron.
I wasn't expecting anything. I didn't even know about ANTIFA until after I saw that video. I just saw a video of some prick walking up and hitting a woman and objected to that.

I don't have a predisposition about something, then go looking for things to justify that opinion.

You weren't there to protect yourselves; you went there looking for a fight.

Can you support that claim or are you full of shit?

I wasn't expecting anything. I didn't even know about ANTIFA until after I saw that video. I just saw a video of some prick walking up and hitting a woman and objected to that.

I don't have a predisposition about something, then go looking for things to justify that opinion.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, no information about the Right holding a Free Speech Rally and the Left openly discussing their plans to go there and "shut it down".

YOu also seem ignorant of the recent past, of numerous attacks on other speech attempts by these thugs and how local lefty political leaders aided them by ordering the cops to stand down.

YOu are simply a fool.

And an asshole.

This was from a previous attempt at speech by a righty at berkeley shut down by violent lefty thugs.

upload_2017-4-28_7-32-23.jpeg

berkeley-riots-disgraceful-violence-milo-yiannopoulos-protest.jpg

upload_2017-4-28_7-32-58.jpeg

020216berkeley.jpg

The alt right neo-fascists stayed home last night? Very, very wise.

The alt right neo-fascists stayed home last night? Very, very wise.

No antifa who is caught on video using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil rights with whom they disagree with stayed home because they are cowards and knew they faced free men willing to fight, kill, and die for their liberty. The trust fund commie scum lost the 2nd battle of Berkeley, now it's off to Portland to smash them there, see ya in the streets faggot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back